IGNORED

Article: Audiophile 5: Roon 1.6 in 5 Minutes

45 minutes ago, firedog said:

Good job on the video, Chris. To the point with the video part and the background narration was what needed to be said, nothing more.

Thanks firedog. Like my other videos, the original version is about 10 minutes. I have to cut out the stuff that absolutely isn't necessary to get down to five minutes. 

Your time is the most valuable thing you'll ever have and it isn't renewable. Because you and others have given me this time, I owe it to you guys to make it worth your while.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, JDoyle said:

Thanks for your reply.  I’m not sure if I follow you... if they don’t offer the tracks in my playlist (I’m mostly into Jazz), what’s the important stuff that I’m missing?  Do you mind elaborating on the benefits of Qobuz beyond what I saw in the video?

Thanks again,

JD

Qobuz has all the tracks in my playlists and them some. That's what I call the important stuff. I'm less interested in the 20 million other tracks and large numbers of tracks that people use to compare services. 

If Qobuz doesn't have your tracks, then it's probably a no-go for you. A music service without your music is a nonstarter :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bruce Orr said:

I have now added artwork for whatever was missing among 1845 artists. Each is sized to fill the screen (rectangular) and in png format. 

Everything has slowed to crawl. Search. Play. Everything. 

Pls help me fix this picture. 

What are you running Roon on?