IGNORED

GentooPlayer

21 hours ago, Olaf said:
System: Allo Sparky USBridge > Mytek Brooklyn DAC
Objective: UPnP (Tidal via mConnect, Radio via VTuner Android app), Spotify Connect.
Motivation to test Gentooplayer; Volumio stopped development for Sparky. Dietpi hard to set up (E.g. can't get Spotify Connect to work).

Steps: Flashed Gentooplayer to MicroSD. Logged in to webinterface 192.xxx.xxx.xx:5000. Got a trial key. GP-update. Enabled software: BubbleUpnp, Mpd, UpMpdCli, Spotify connect. (Reboot after every step).

Result: No music yet. Gentooplayer shows in UPnP Android apps like BubbleUPnP, mConnect and VTuner. However; No sound when GP selected. The Android Spotify app does not show the Gentooplayer.

Any solutions?

Quote:

"you get the configuration wrong, if you have teamviewer or anydesk I'll take a look at it, email me...

Only MPD-Bitferct needs to be configured, the others do not...

spotify- connect requires spotphy premium...."

Thanks for your reply. I have no teamviewer.

What should be the settings of MPD-Bitferct? (see photo)

I have a Spotify premium account. What should be the output device? (see photo)

Should I change something at ? Quote:

"MPD Resample SoXr > Quality > very high

MPD Resample SRC > Type Resample > 0 (No idea. Just a guess)"

GentooPlayer 2021-04-09-09-11.jpg

GentooPlayer 2021-04-09-09-14.jpg

1 hour ago, Olaf said:

What should be the settings of MPD-Bitferct? (see photo)

I have a Spotify premium account. What should be the output device? (see photo)

Should I change something at ? Quote:

"MPD Resample SoXr > Quality > very high

MPD Resample SRC > Type Resample > 0 (No idea. Just a guess)"

Configure audiocard in mpd-bitperfect and click excute > and you're OK

Spotify connect > plughw:CARD=DAC

or defaul:CARD=DAC

try both

The audiocard in MPD Bitperfect was already card 1: DAC [Brooklyn.... (Any other configurations?)

The audiocard in Spotify connect - Librespot I changed from plughw:CARD=DAC to default:CARD=DAC.

Rebooted.

Result: Spotify premium Android app does not show GentooPlayer.

UPnP mConnect Tidal still stuttering sound.

3 minutes ago, Olaf said:

The audiocard in MPD Bitperfect was already card 1: DAC [Brooklyn.... (Any other configurations?)

The audiocard in Spotify connect - Librespot I changed from plughw:CARD=DAC to default:CARD=DAC.

Rebooted.

Result: Spotify premium Android app does not show GentooPlayer.

UPnP mConnect Tidal still stuttering sound.

I don't know what to tell you, I've tried it and it works for me, if you install teamviewer or anydesk on a networked pc, maybe I can have a look....

28 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

I don't know what to tell you, I've tried it and it works for me, if you install teamviewer or anydesk on a networked pc, maybe I can have a look....

Could it be that I messed up with;?

At 06. Player Setting >

MPD Resample SoXr > Quality > very high

MPD Resample SRC > Type Resample > 0 (No idea. Just a guess)

Could I simply re-flash the MicroSD and use the trial key again?

8 hours ago, Williusz said:

Cześć, niestety, ale nie sądzę, że gentooplayer może połączyć się z githubem. Nie mogę zaktualizować oprogramowania ani przejść aktualizacji. USBridge zlokalizowane w strefie DMZ. Przykładowa wiadomość:    

blasd.thumb.jpg.4cb981cac3b8ce2da6ca2173a2f1711d.jpg

Problem solved. The system on the card has been corrupted. After uploading the new one, everything works as it should.

6 hours ago, antonellocaroli said:

HQPe n'est pas installé sur le Rpi par défaut.

Vous devez d'abord l'installer, puis l'activer.

mise à jour gp

émerger --synchroniser

emerge --ask hqplayerd-bin

Done.Still not enabled. What do i have to do ?

On 4/8/2021 at 12:04 PM, Olaf said:
System: Allo Sparky USBridge > Mytek Brooklyn DAC
Objective: UPnP (Tidal via mConnect, Radio via VRadio Android app), Spotify Connect (premium).

I did a re-flash of the MicroSD and reinstalled GentooPlayer to the Sparky with the trial key.

GP-update. Enabled software: Mpd, UpMpdCli, Spotify connect. (Reboot

after every step).

At 06. Player Setting >

MPD BitPerfect > Audiocard > card 1: DAC (Brooklyn DAC) .... ; Mixer type; none or software

Spotify connect - Librespot I tried plughw:CARD=DAC and default:CARD=DAC.

Result:

UPnP is working. Volume is fixed at 50% (Mixer type=none) or controllable (mixertype = software).

Spotify connect (premium); GentooPlayer not shown. (Could be an issue with the driver of the Mytek)

Hi @antonellocaroli ... I was wondering it's possible to use two DACs in gentooplayer?
I would like for example the librespot to output to my Allo DigiOne but SqueezeliteR2 to USB. 

Thanks

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

Cables: Vovox, DIY, Furutech. 

Portable sources: iPad, DELL Laptop with JRiver MC26

6 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

why not?

configure squeezelite on one output and librespot on another....have you tried?

how can I do it?
in the select dac menu I can select only one option to select can't select multiple outputs ... or can I ... didn't think this was possible ..

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

1 minute ago, antonellocaroli said:

you must choose the HAT dac, usb recognises it anyway....

wow .. this I didn't know.. thanks!!

It works OK... it needed a hard reboot ( I mean cutting the power) but now it works!!

Thank you @antonellocaroli

well the two different output setting it seems that it is not so stable... often the HAT output does not work and needs reboot, and after I put the system un RAM the librespot out that was set to the HAT it falls back  to USB