IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

2 hours ago, dmackta said:

Whom did you notify? I'm getting this fixed asap. 

Dan while you are correcting that could you please fix the following: https://open.qobuz.com/track/47256061

The correct title of the song is What ‘Cha Doin’ To Me and not What ‘Cah Doin’ To Me.

Also tracks 11, 13 and 14 are wrong on this album http://open.qobuz.com/album/vkypz3b58pfjb Don’t know if the tracks or the titles are wrong for this particular album but they definitely don’t match up. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Talisman said:

For years, the Qobuz US desktop app had an issue where, if you deleted one or more songs from a playlist, the playlist view would jump randomly to another spot or page instead of holding its place. It's a tiny annoyance, but a continuous one for someone who builds and maintains playlists for the vast majority of their listening.

When I pointed this out, David Craff verified the issue and said that Qobuz would work on it. Well, that's exactly what they did! In the latest release, the issue is fixed.

A forum where you can bring up an issue, get a reply and a commitment from the service, and then get results? Wow. Thanks for the early holiday present, David and the Qobuz developers. Nice work.

Sadly I can’t say the same. I’ve had a glitch where I can’t reorder my playlists in iOS. One of two things happen; either nothing saves or all the playlists get randomly reordered and saved. I have over 800 playlists. I’ve tried several times contacting Qobuz in every way I know of and have received zero response (including previously in this thread). It’s not on my end as I have tried different phones and several software versions both regular and beta software and yes uninstalls and reinstalls nothing changes. I did recently try reordering them on the web player version on a desktop and it saved them no problem (although it wasted quite a lot of my time). I then tried reordering them again in iOS and it randomly screwed up the order of all 800+ of them again. Someone at Qobuz needs to fix this so I can use the service I am paying for properly. I can create a new playlist, delete a playlist and move songs around in a playlist and everything there is fine but if I go to move a playlist to another position is when it gets screwed up. David if you are reading this please get someone to look into it. I didn’t have the problem the first 2-3 months I used Qobuz but it has been broken for 2-3 years now. I’ve sent countless screen recordings and explanations in through the TestFlight beta program and have never received any acknowledgment whatsoever. Qobuz is asking for problems and feedback. I’m giving it. The least you can do is to make sure you are receiving/have received my issues and feedback. Thanks. This has been pretty aggravating as I’m sure you could understand if it would happen to you.

7 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi Stereo,

I will forward your issue to the right person in charge of this application. And ask him to do his best.

Regards

Thanks David. I really hope this can get resolved. I will post here and let you know if it gets fixed. Let me know if the person in charge needs anything more from me in order to help fix the problem. Thank you.

1 hour ago, RBO said:

Anybody else having issues with Airplay? Can’t seem to be able to do it anymore: iPhone 13 Pro to NAD M10

All up to date. 

Qobuz needs a proper connect function like its competitors. I am happy to keep supporting the “little guy” in this very competitive market, however, the little guy needs to keep up. 

David has said they are just starting to work on a connect function. I wonder if Qobuz has hired more software people to help with speed of keeping up with the competition as long as Qobuz does it correctly and not broken or half assed.

All these albums are available on the other streaming services in the US but they are still not available in Qobuz yet:

The Donnas - The Donnas

The Donnas - American Teenage Rock ‘n’ Roll Machine

The Donnas - The Donnas Turn 21

Golden Earring - Moontan (First Version)

Golden Earring - Cut

(Actually most of Golden Earring’s catalog is unavailable in Qobuz which is not the case on other services)

Indeep - Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life

Indeep - The Collection

All Of Mondo Rock’s catalog. There even isn’t an artist page available for Mondo Rock when you search for them in Qobuz

Ric Ocasek - Beatitude

Ric Ocasek - Nexterday

All of Bob Seger’s discography 

Whitesnake - Live… In The Heart Of The City

Whitesnake - Ready An’ Willing

Whitesnake - Come An’ Get It

Whitesnake - ForeverMore

And why has ZZ Top’s Deguello album been removed from streaming in the US? The rest of their catalog is available.

Don’t bother posting the link to Qobuz’s air table request page either as an answer as I have been requesting all of the above several times over the last couple of years through that page with no acknowledgment from Qobuz or appearances in Qobuz’s library of any of them yet.

Also just found this thread:  

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/still-not-streaming-or-streaming-and-has-disappeared.686091/

Qobuz is asking for links to other services that have titles not in Qobuz. Maybe Qobuz should also try and get the jump on other services by trying to request albums from the label’s that have never been available for streaming yet too. Sure may help with filling in some of the holes in certain artists catalogs on the streaming services.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rando said:

In a perfect world everyone could have the same international catalog instead of wanting what the other half gets.   

Agreed. This separation B.S. needs to end. Music is UNIVERSAL and should be available as such. NO EXCUSES!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Blueshound24 said:

When I search for Ronnie Earl or Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters nothing comes up.

I have also searched with his album names and most of the time there is nothing, occasionally it will find an album. And occasionally a song search will be successful in finding cuts by Earl.

I have a bunch of albums by Ronnie Earl in my saved playlists that I can pull up and listen to. But it's strange that nothing comes up with artist name search.

Is there a solution to this? Has anyone else discovered any other artist search fails?

Failures for:

Jon Astley

Mondo Rock

Golden Earring is vastly lacking compared to the other services.

8 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

We are aware about some issue for relevant content in the search engine. I you want to help us you can submit this form when you have issue : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpB21T_xFMV64FwhQU3kw_Sb_CDeoqMMDymnw-uvICZ0wwDg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Regards

Thanks David but this is what I encountered after clicking on your link:  

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, 111MilesToGo said:

After lots of searching, I found a contact form on the Qobuz website. Entered my message and asked for forwarding tobte Android developer team. Let‘s see …

Good luck as I haven't gotten any acknowledgements or responses from that form either in a year or more now. Shame too as when I first signed up with Qobuz I used to always get a response. Makes no sense...

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Polyglot said:

Well, the search function for classical music is now completely broken. When searching for a composer we get all sorts of garbage, spammy results such as 'Dinner with Debussy' and 'Chilling with Mozart' and the good albums are buried deep among them. It is now completely useless to try to find quality recordings. This is awful. It makes using Qobuz nearly impossible for classical music listeners. What a way to destroy something good. Qobuz is dead for classical now.

Leave some feedback on it here too:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpB21T_xFMV64FwhQU3kw_Sb_CDeoqMMDymnw-uvICZ0wwDg/viewform

On 11/20/2022 at 1:03 PM, Daccord said:

I have a hunch we won't see Qobuz in Canada unless QUB Musique fails. A Qobuz press release from June 30, 2020 says:

Qobuz, France’s high-quality music streaming and download service, is strengthening its position as an international player in the music industry by sealing a financial and industrial partnership with Québecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, information media and culture. This alliance gave rise to QUB musique, a streaming platform recently launched in Québec by the Québec-based company. Qobuz is thus affirming its ambitions for the development of innovative music services at global level, and opening the door to new agreements with companies in the media and telecom sectors.

Looks like you were right:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/good-news-qobuz-arrive-in-canada/234449

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/qobuz-high-quality-music-platform-soon-available-in-canada-894629707.html

• 2 months later...

@David Craff

Please have the responsible personnel send out the latest beta update for iOS in Apple’s TestFlight app as it it currently behind the regular consumer version that is currently available. Also please reprimand the proper personnel to keep this updated as this has happened repeatedly several times now over the last several updates. Beta is beta for a reason in order to help smooth things out for mass market. Doesn’t make sense or is also not a good idea to do it backwards don’t you think? I also pointed this out to customer service who said they would let the proper team know over a week ago and still no updates. The beta is at 7.1.1 and the regular update is at 7.2.0. Thanks.

3 hours ago, JCW6 said:

True, Jud, and I can also dis-allow the app from using location information; but the Apple App Store also lists the following:

Data Linked to You -- Contact Info, Usage Data, etc.

Data Not Linked to You -- User Content, etc.

Aren't these things cause for concern?  For example, I wouldn't want Qobuz (or anybody else) mining my contacts for advertising, association, advertising, or any other purpose!  Am I the only one who worries about this stuff? -- JCW6

Same needs to be said about the  new Qobuz Club aka the Qobuz Community Forums as while signing up it also states stuff like that. Question authority people!