IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, flyfisheroregon said:

and figure out a way to get qobuz working on my raspberrypi network player other than roon

You could use Minimserver and Bubbleupnpserver on your nas (if you have one) or any computer with usb connected hdds , control points like Lumïn app or Kazoo (iOS and Android ) or Linn app (iOS only), RoPieee XL on raspberry with UPNP&DLNA enabled.

NB. Bubbleupnpserver is necessary to give OpenHome compatibility to the mentioned apps.

With this setup you can listen to your local library and to Qobuz without issues

Stefano

My audio system

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tinnitus Andronicus said:

email back saying that they would allow me to download the same album again when the label has supplied a corrected file, but this is no good because it takes forever for the label to do that

It seems a common (deplorable) practice …. it happened twice to me on PrestoClassical … the first time they refunded the amount and I could buy the physical cd, the second time the cd wasn’t available and I’ve never seen the downloaded album been corrected.

Stefano

My audio system

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@David Craff I found this album in the Qobuz store, it is quite “amazing” that the cover is the one of the original SACD but the bit depth/sample rate is 24/176.4.

Which is the origin of this album? An ibrid SACD contains the DSD version and the Red Book version (16/44.1) but I’ve never seen an ibrid SACD containing such a hires version besides the DSD one 

Can it be a downsample/transcoding of the DSD version? 

… one of the most irritating thing is the lack of informations about the origin of a download

7E337550-BFDA-48CB-AE37-09134F55DFD9.jpeg

Stefano

My audio system

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2023 at 10:57 AM, atlasheavy said:

Hello, does anybody knows when Qobuz connect or a similar feature will be released? I own a cambridge 851n and am forced to use the Stream Magic App to remote control the streamer. There is no qobuz integration, e.g. I can not select qobuz on the front panel like I could select tidal.

but even when the Connect function is available you will have to wait for Cambridge Audio to integrate it into the 851n with some updates ...

Stefano

My audio system

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • pabl0b changed the title to Qobuz issues with Marantz Model 40n
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...