IGNORED

What are my rights here  in Ontario canada ? ​​​​​​​

4 minutes ago, RoseKloud666 said:

Yes he does seem to talk alota......does` nt he 

And ethics 

FFS

I do wonder if Gilbert (His long time friend and business partner) is privy to any of this , because when its all shaken out his product is taking a hit on this 

His product , yes in my experience does seem shite , but what are his ethics on such

I ve always been discouraged to contact Gilbert myself , and always wondered why 

I ve contacted GY days ago asking for an explanation , and am yet to get a response 

Maybe post this thread on his FB page ?

It seems you're unfortunately playing a bad game of "Where's Gilbert?"

9144-B3J3GL.jpg

I also forgot to add this 

The dealer  said he was at an audio show a few weeks ago in Toronto , and ran into not 1 , but 2 , in separate incidents , Dynaudio reps who went "Oh yes we ve known our speakers to do that" 

In fact as i recall the story , they volunteered that information without any other details

I never got any names tho , and i did alot of  research by myself and spoke to a few Dyn repair folks , who had never heard of such a thing . They were not pleased that this was the claim being made

Take away what you may from that 
2 minutes ago, GregWormald said:

Hi Rose...,

You've done your bit, you've got out of the situation (at an unfortunate cost:(), and you have a good amp that is producing the sound and music you love.

Good on ya!

There is no need to take anything further.

It's time to sit back and relax and enjoy.

Although Revenue Canada does have an anonymous "tip line" if you're feeling vindictive:

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/programs/about-canada-revenue-agency-cra/informant-leads-program.html

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

Thank you all 

Here is his reply on CAM , its like half truths mixed with fiction 

He explains nothing really , and i was not opposed to shipping or delivering to Dynaudio ,the truth he missed telling is that i was waiting for him to co ordinate shipping or delivery to some un named depot he was suppose to contact 

I wonder why he never made that contact , and instead later said he by chance ran into 2 different Dyn reps at an audio show in Toronto a few weeks ago who both offered support to his/Blue circles theory that the Dyns blew the amp 

Heres his reply

My response to the posting:

1. Many hours were spent coordinating with the customer to determine the root cause of the failure of the amplifier. The customer was reluctant or unwilling to have any other equipment in his system inspected due to the travel cost as he does not drive and lives in a remote area. It is very difficult to assess the problem without having access to all the parts in a system and in this case I still cannot say what caused this failure. 

2. At no time was the customer told the speakers were at fault. The customer was told the speakers could have been damaged by overdriving and caused a dead short and even a partial failure can drop the impedance down to near zero under certain conditions. Dynaudio recommended the speakers be bench tested under load.

3. The customer was not asked to pay the repair cost as the root cause was not yet determined. The customer was not billed for this repair. 

4. During the problem solving process the customer indicated a lack of confidence in the quality of the Blue Circle amplifier and asked for recommendations for replacement with another brand. I am a Hegel dealer and we discussed this brand as an alternate.

5. I recommended we continue to problem solve before making a change however the customer made a decision to purchase a Hegel and placed an order. My concern was that without knowing what the actual problem was there was a possibility of a failure in the future even with a different amplifier. The customer was adamant that he wanted the Hegel therefore we negotiated a trade in value, no repair costs were billed, no shipping was charged and the customer agreed to this transaction and contacted me frequently during the next 2 days to have the Hegel delivered ASAP which with the assistance of Hegel we were able to accommodate the customers request. 

6. The customer asked for a full refund on the Blue Circle amp and I had offered this if it was determined that the amplifier was defective. At the time however this was not determined as we were still in the problem solving stage. 

7. The customer was given an invoice via mail and can ask for another copy at anytime.

8. I was not made aware of his dissatisfaction until this posting. 

9. All purchases are accounted for and appropriate taxes are always filed.

10. Gilbert at Blue Circle has been supporting this process and is fully aware of the current situation.

In summary, the customer had every right to be concerned and frustrated with a product failure. I answered all questions and followed up with industry experts and 2 fellow dealers for any insights or experiences that could assist in determining the root cause. I ensured the customer has all the information possible as soon as I had updates. The customer, without suggestion or pressure on my part, chose this solution.

As yous may know i started a feedback thread on mystic audio on CAM

I was getting great feedback , no slander/liber or foul language

All within rules chat

It appears that after many days most of the thread has been deleted 

I cannot get an explanation for it 

Has any one else ever experienced that?

The thread was entitled "

"

Thank you
33 minutes ago, GUTB said:

DAMN! Missed it!

CAM probably just deleted it due to complaint from Mystic. I believe dealers get away with that normally on audio market boards.

Thank you

That is quite sad 

Sounding like a dictatorship over there 

So dealers can buy their way out

Very disheartening

Thanks

Well it appears someone else there has received a response from Mystic audio , telling him hes ready to resolve this , that he wants to satisfy me ,yet i havent received any notice , and some random person has 

Someone who speaks well of  Mystic audio as well

Then my reply to that member got deleted 

Not sure why , so i tried again with this reply to him 

"My reply to your above  disappeared

I wonder what did i violate ?

Im glad you like his showroom and website

So do i

Im still waiting to hear from him .Im glad you got a response 

I wonder why i havent ?

I simply mentioned i have no detailed receipt yet ,tho im told it was in mail long ago  i have no idea what i paid for the H360

Maybe I cant mention numbers of what i paid so far  here ?

I mentioned other dealers offer a great deal across Ontario , even with a throw in 

I did not mention names tho , just numbers 

I only hope Mystic audio can match those numbers

Again im confused as to why you got a response and im still in the dark

Cheers"

I mentioned other dealers in Ontario(And a few more Canada wide) offered great deals on the H360 . From 6400.00 to 6500.00 out the door .One even offered to toss in a Niagra 1000 with it 

I mentioned i was promised a detailed receipt over a week ago? or so and havent got it yet 

The details need to have true cost of H360 and my trade in value of Blue circle(And a serial number)

I mentioned i paid 4900.00 for the Blue circle but still couldnt do the math to figure the real numbers out

Does it seem i violated rules there ?

Things really swing in a dealers favour it appears when he pays to advertise there)At least this is what i suspect,and cant explain otherwise)

Cheers

yesterday i had a very satisfying conversation with Mystic audio 

What i heard was a satisfying apology ,and humility

100% ownwership of the situation gone south

Im still processing the entire thing .As time passes i feel even more satisfied 

Thank you all for your dedicated support through a this

I could not have done it without you all

PS CAM censorship that favours dealers paying for ads is a real disappointment 
11 hours ago, RoseKloud666 said:

PS CAM censorship that favours dealers paying for ads is a real disappointment 

Considering that hobbyists like you or me list for free on CAM, and therefor their only source of revenue is from dealers, surely that is not unexpected.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

59 minutes ago, RoseKloud666 said:

Yes i received a full refund on the Blue circle , and a nice deal on H 360

What an incredibly positive result!  Congratulations!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

The Mystic guy should have refunded you right from the moment you asked for it. But no, he had to maneuver for a screw job, cause a bunch of drama, wear himself and you out, just to end up doing what he should have from the very start.

Now he can go push that junky class D amp for what it’s worth, no more than $2k like all the other class D builders, while you enjoy a real amp.

12 hours ago, GUTB said:

The Mystic guy should have refunded you right from the moment you asked for it. But no, he had to maneuver for a screw job, cause a bunch of drama, wear himself and you out, just to end up doing what he should have from the very start.

Now he can go push that junky class D amp for what it’s worth, no more than $2k like all the other class D builders, while you enjoy a real amp.

Thanks GUTB and all others for the endurance and assistance

12 hours ago, GUTB said:

Yes this amp is a dream