IGNORED

Roon Vs jriver

Yes, miscommunication. After reading tens of thousands of posts per year for a while, I often see someone try to describe a view or something while they aren't at their computer. Usually it turns out to be a bit different once screenshots are available. The accusers usually say, "oh in that case ..." Or, the person is actually helped in the long run because they were incorrect. Telling someone they don't know what they are talking about is much more abrasive than it needs to be. If you are an abrasive person, then I guess that just you. However, I'm willing to bet you aren't. 

I'm just suggesting a little patience and leniency until things are actually figured out. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bobbmd said:

@The Computer Audiophilemy apologies I didn't mean to sound so obtuse/mean-i was much 'younger' in terms of my audiophile knowledge when i bought jriver years ago and was very frustrated in my attempt to get it to work or get reasonable answers-maybe it had something to do with my attempt to use it with PC based computer but then had same/worse problem when i went to Apple

i will apologize to Jim directly-i didn't mean to sound like  the shrills/trolls i complain about am truly sorry for my comments bobbmd

14 hours ago, bobbmd said:

@jriver i am very sorry if my words were were too strong and i humbly apologize as i said to Chris i would write you directly to apologize but i see @firedog said/confirmed what i said-but i had no business saying anything since i am years from my interactions with JRiver and as i said could care less sorry i stuck in my 2cents and became just another schrill/troll that i don't like myself on this forum bobbmd

Thanks Bob.

It's hard to get the full picture of a comment via the internet. I figured there was more to this than meets the eye. I don't know you to be grumpy guy :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 months later...