IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

They don't work. 

Next!

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

They do work.  Tremendously well.  For audiophiles looking for emotional support they are doing something to clean up their grounding and improve their system.  The money spent validates the emotional improvements.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

1 minute ago, Cornan said:

You could be one as well. If you ever try one! ?

Well if they really changed the sound, it must be a different signal getting to your speaker or headphone jacks.  Otherwise it could not sound different.  If you don't agree to this, then say so now, and I'll not bother any longer. It is okay if you do, I just have no basis of useful communication with you.

Now if the signal is different, how is it different?  So far the only measures I am aware of show increased noise.  Prior to seeing any measures my prediction, and those by others would have been it acts like an antenna picking up noise, or perhaps it takes current between different chassis in which case the box and rocks have nothing to do with it.  A plain wire between the gear would accomplish the same or straightening out system connections would be better.

7 minutes ago, mansr said:

Have you tried orgonite?

Or quartz? 

Or Rochelle salt?

Or bone?

Or silk?

4 minutes ago, mansr said:

Does that help with chemtrails?

Yes the proper use of quartz in cloudbuster devices are your most effective defense against chemtrails. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/237424211579540085/

Some of these are lots prettier than the Entreq at least.

73f4ae3e1e5b73f9be01d69de017cdcf--genera

Seeing is believing.  Solid proof the chemtrail busters work.  I believe this one is using orgonite. 

I am wondering about the proximity to the fir trees there.  Those are known to soak up high frequency radio.  So not sure if it interferes with or focuses the effect. 

30 minutes ago, Cornan said:

Que?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_conservation

wgscott normally gets paid to teach college students.  You'll need to find a high school teacher to start with high school level physics. 

You keep saying teach me, but you have to be willing to do your part as a student. 

I haven't gone thru these lessons here.  They claim to be equivalent to two terms of college level physics.  If you would like to learn for yourself give it a try, and it you find yourself lost, then maybe back up a step to something more basic.

http://fearofphysics.com/Videos/

1 hour ago, plissken said:

Could you ask them for a technical on why the box works and what measurements they use to support their claims?

I was about to post the same thing.  

5 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

What's happened on this thread is the same thing that happens over and over and over and over in so many threads on this site.

Someone that has actual first hand experience with whatever is being discussed invariably ends up confronted by virtually the same group of forum members that show up in these threads to tell him/her why what they experienced is impossible. The main similarities among this group seem to be a higher education level (at least based on reading some of their posts), an overwhelming self-assured  belief that everything in the universe can be explained by their knowledge (I'm basing this on my reading of their posts only), which for most was likely gained in some form of educational institution many years ago, anyone that disagrees with them is most likely imagining things at best, or delusional at worst and finally, and the one defining similarity, the complete lack of any actual first hand experience with what is being discussed in the thread.

It's this last similarity which makes their input on these threads so pathetic. For all their education, knowledge, whatever it's called, it should be obvious ( at least to me) that without first hand experience, their comments have far less relevance than any of those from those with actual first hand experience, those same people that they're attempting to refute. Just because someone doesn't understand exactly how or why something functions, doesn't mean it's impossible. Don't these people think that if everyone through the ages thought like them, most of their cherished knowledge, scientific theories, physics, etc. would have never been discovered? For all their apparent knowledge, there seems to also be an astounding closed mindedness. The true pioneers are always the ones that say "what if...", not the ones who continuously say "that's impossible".

Perhaps if they had actually tried whatever product or suggestion for themselves, then their explanations or theories would be more welcomed.

I do apologize to the OP for the off topic rant.

I don't have first hand experience of this.  I do have first hand experience of a host of similar products.  So that isn't the answer to why people point out these impossible things are impossible. 

5 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Owsley Stanley seemed to be able to do that (developing the monitor speaker, differential microphones, and the Wall of Sound) completely within the "ancient realm of 'electricity'.  He didn't use things like grounding boxes.

But he was an audio engineer and chemist.  He used drugs.  With drugs you don't need the grounding boxes to do the impossible.  :)

You can download and listen to some triboelectric noise from the above post. 

26 minutes ago, Abtr said:

Did you ever try one in your designs? :)

He appears to be too competent for that. 

1 hour ago, jabbr said:

I prefer to listen to music while in a hot air balloon floating directly over the north pole, and do prefer a grounding box because earth ground is not practically available.

I have constructed a balloon basket whose floor is double layer of layered interspersed with tourmaline sand ;) 

You can tell when people aren't serious.

The pole is where the entrance to the UFO base is.  You'll not be able to enjoy your time there unless you like being probed.  :o  The tourmaline will not shield you from that.  They'll also recognize the difference between true anti-grav tech and heated air levitation. 

41 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I heard back from Entreq today. Here is our email exchange. 

Hello Chris.

Nopp

Dont know how it have been done. He anyhow don´t use any of our cables.

All cables act like antennas. If you have right length, right metal , right area etc on the cable, you can pick up the most of  signals in the air, so ................

Perhaps any of the other brands, Tripoint, CAD, Nordost etc can help.

Best

PO

Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:41 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Grounding Box Adds Noise?

Hi Guys - Someone has posted measurements of one of your grounding boxes and says it adds noise. Can you comment on this or explain why this appears to be the case?

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/34650-how-does-the-grounding-boxes-work/?page=6#comment-694618

Chris Connaker

Founder
Computer Audiophile

1 minute ago, Cornan said:

Considering that the Entreq grounding boxes peak their performance after 24 hrs this is will not be something I am prepared to do. It would take me and a friend 480 hrs to complete with confident result. Never mind the extra time changing the gears and the possible audio memory loss inbetween. ?

How can the memory loss in between be a problem.  Have you not said the improvement is large and unmistakable?

8 minutes ago, Speed Racer said:

What, does the box have to get charged up or get warm or something? If the box is providing some kind of grounding, it should work right away or not at all. I can't wait to hear the explanation for this.....

Look at the reply to Chris' email inquiry.  The maker suggests you ask some other companies who make similar products.  At other times he has said too many copied his designs so he prefers not to explain how they work.  There'll be no forthcoming explanation.  Belief......that is why it works that way.....BELIEF!