IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

• 4 months later...
Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

Send me a link to that activity stream. Is it a custom one or standard?

Custom. https://audiophilestyle.com/discover/34/

Regarding unread... I notice I now have to click on the blue dot to the left of the topic link to go to first unread. The link itself goes to the first post. In the previous version of the site, the link itself took you to first unread.

Hi Chris,

Another couple of minor quirks:

1. "My Classifieds" is missing in the pull down for the account name on the top right of the page.
  2. In Profile, the link to that user's "store" is missing.

I know this only because I'm selling a bunch of surplus gear at the moment!

How's the "multiple posts per topic in stream" problem going? That for me is the biggest issue right now. I'm sure for many others too.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PeterSt said:

Chris, I am referring to editing the original post (first post in the thread). Previously we could edit that infinitely - now I can't find how to do it.

Or maybe it needs special permission now ?

Peter, 

I can still edit the OP of the novel thread. Perhaps the difference is that I am also the Topic Moderator.

I don’t know whether OP’s automatically become topic moderators. I thought they did, but perhaps Chris does this as a separate step?

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

There is an issue with individual topic moderators or when the OP asks to moderate his own thread. The developer of the specific plugin I use has been in the hospital on/off for many months and hasn't updated it to work with the new platform update. I held off as long as I could to see if he could update it, but I had to apply the patches for security reasons. 

I don't know the path forward for this yet, but I'm working on it. 

I still see Moderator Actions at the top, just don't see the strip that identified who the moderator(s) are. If so, that's a minor issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@The Computer Audiophile

Chris, 

I'm reporting a problem that has been present for quite some time for me. On iOS devices, using both Safari and Chrome browsers, there is an issue with going to the first unread post in one specific thread: Album of the Evening.

Rather than go to the first unread, the link goes to a point a few posts in the past. I haven't analyzed if this is a specific number, but it only happens on this thread, and only on iOS. How weird is that!

Obviously, this is not a blocking issue, but just weird, and I wonder if others have noticed this.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...