IGNORED

dCS Network Bridge

r_w

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The dCS Bridge has no downsampling capabilities. 

image.thumb.png.e8fb1f3d212a8dbb088da08485d2f095.png

dCS Network Bridge | Audio Note DAC2 Signature | Audio Note M5 Preamp | Audio Note Empress Silver Monoblocks | Audio Note AN-E/Spe HE Speakers

• 2 months later...

Hi, can someone please tell me whether I need a slow-blow or fast-blow 1 amp small (5 x 20 mm) fuse for the DCS NB? The manual says: 20 x 5mm T 1 amp L fuse.  Is there a brand that people have liked particularly?  I need to get a spare.

Thanks

hltf

I sold my dCS NB - we had been promised upgrades that would have made it works with my Scarlatti system - including controlling the clock frequency and providing a USB audio out - but it didn't occur. So I sold it and spend the money ugrading my Melco server to the N1Zs/2 EX - blew the NB away. If you need the connectivity of SPDIF / AES etc - I would look at adding in a miniDSP SD Studio - all the connectivity you need and you can also use it to do room correction if needed. The miniDSP aslo is a roon endpoint.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:42 AM, iefbo said:

Hi,

I have been interested in the DCS NB for a while.

My dealer informed met the price of the NB goes from 4000€ to 5000€ on the 1st of August.

Any of you heard the same info?

Thanks

Yves

Hi,

My dealer informed met the price of the NB goes from 4000€ to 5000€ on the 1st of August.

Thanks

Yves

Hi,

Thanks

Yves

Yes, my dealer told me the prices would go up by August 15, nearly 3.000$ more for a Bartok in Canada.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:42 AM, iefbo said:

Hi,

Thanks

Yves

Same for Germany, so if you planned to buy dcs, go for it now :)

dCS Network Bridge | Audio Note DAC2 Signature | Audio Note M5 Preamp | Audio Note Empress Silver Monoblocks | Audio Note AN-E/Spe HE Speakers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has the DCS Network Bridge changed from the original?  Or is it the same unit that is being manufactured.  Mine is from mid-2018.  When I pull up the manual on DCS web-site I see "V02" in the header.  Is that referring to the software update which is v1.02?  Thanks

hltf