IGNORED

Apology to Schiit team and everyone here

Damn, I'm really stepping on my dick tonight. [emoji16]

Boasting again ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

I think you both have valid points when taken in context. I'm very happy with my digital setup, it eclipses all analogue setups I've heard and that includes some very serious ones and I still own what would be considered a very high end TT setup.

A very large number of master tapes are actually digital, but I absolutely agree that some of the analogue master tape recordings sound absolutely wonderful (there can be magic in them there tapes), I've heard countless digital masters that also sound fabulous.

At time progresses there becomes less space for digital vs analogue arguing now that digital is finally being 'mastered' pardon the pun. I will happily agree however that it has taken far too long and digital has been full of false promises (which are now finally being delivered on).

;-)

Music is analog. All our attempts at recording and reproducing it are approximations of one type or another. It is your opinion that master tapes are superior to anything digital - but that opinion isn't a fact, and isn't shared by many, even some/many in the recording world.

Source:

*Aurender N100 (no internal disk : LAN optically isolated via FMC with *LPS) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch - split for *LPS) > Intona Industrial (injected *LPS / internally shielded with copper tape) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > W4S Recovery (*LPS) > DIY 2cm USB adaptor (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > *Auralic VEGA (EXACT : balanced)

Control:

*Jeff Rowland CAPRI S2 (balanced)

Playback:

2 x Revel B15a subs (balanced) > ATC SCM 50 ASL (balanced - 80Hz HPF from subs)

Misc:

*Via Power Inspired AG1500 AC Regenerator

LPS: 3 x Swagman Lab Audiophile Signature Edition (W4S, Intona & FMC)

Storage: QNAP TS-253Pro 2x 3Tb, 8Gb RAM

Cables: DIY heavy gauge solid silver (balanced)

Mains: dedicated distribution board with 5 x 2 socket ring mains, all mains cables: Mark Grant Black Series DSP 2.5 Dual Screen

In my opinion he is correct that you NEVER take any option off the table when it comes to your adversaries especially those that have declared you their mortal enemy and are close to nuclear capabilities themselves.
Including the possible use of nuclear weapons in Europe as Trump has suggested!?!? Give your head a shake.

And don't compare Trump to Ronald Reagan, whose years as Governor of California at least provided him with political experience and knowledge of government to bring to the presidency. If Trump can't even deal with the delegate rules of the Republican party without whining, how do you think he would handle an uncooperative Congress?

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

Including the possible use of nuclear weapons in Europe as Trump has suggested!?!? Give your head a shake.

And don't compare Trump to Ronald Reagan, whose years as Governor of California at least provided him with political experience and knowledge of government to bring to the presidency. If Trump can't even deal with the delegate rules of the Republican party without whining, how do you think he would handle an uncooperative Congress?

All of a sudden "experience" is a requirement??

Again I am no trump supporter but his experience is infinitely more in that which is necessary to run the biggest business in the world, namely the government of the USA, than the seditious fraud currently in office whose grand experience was 2 years in the Senate.

What do you mean "delegate rules"? You mean the sham he is exposing for its underhandedness which by the way pales in comparison to the "super delegates" of Dems. Both "rules" are corrupt and nothing wrong with exposing them for what they are.

As to dealing with an uncooperative Congress we have watched the seditious incompetent in WH for the last 6 years do that who has adopted dictatorship and threatening methods of rule so that stage is set

As to Reagan are you kidding me? I voted for the guy twice and had to listen to all of the blathering about how he was going to start nuclear wars how he was going to start a new arms race and destroy America etc etc etc. all the same crap I am hearing now about Trump and Cruz BUT Hillary and Bernie you would think are these competent and unblemished politicians.

You live in an alternative universe if you think that another traitor and liar and thief and abuser of power named Hillary is qualified. Another great example of "experience". Her qualifications was that she was married to a rapist who happened to be president and as such was elevated to roles she had no qualifications for and it showed as she failed at every single political position she never should have held. Kind of like her daughter who got paid millions by NBC for no experience other than being a Clinton.

Go on believing your mythology of what constitutes good and bad. It is obvious you endorse the status quo of big government. Enjoy it. Hey as I approach 65 be my guest to vote for a group of misfits whose only goal is to buy my vote by by increasing my soon to come entitlements in order to maintain their power and not give a rat's ass about the health and welfare of the people they claim to represent. Like the people who barely have two nickels to rub together who support out current welfare state.

Difference is I recognize the hypocrisy in all DC you think it's only one side.