IGNORED

wtfplay

sligolad

• 2 months later...

Hi Frd

Just found the updated 0.8 release on your website.

I would like to give a big "yay!" for fixing the media file size limit issue I had. Unfortunately it seems that support for 16fs sample rates (705/768k) now does not work. I can play regular files but playback of my upsampled files now fails.

Just thought I'd pass that on.

Regards

Mark

Hi,

Yes, version 0.8 is out. I was going to post announcement this weekend.

Thanks for letting me know about 705k/768k issue. Very interesting. I do not think I touched that part of the code. Would you mind making a small experiment? Could you encode your hi-rez file into FLAC and try playing that? Another option is that the large WAV support does not work as expected and cannot load your files not because of FS but because of size :/

F

59 minutes ago, frd__ said:

Hi,

Yes, version 0.8 is out. I was going to post announcement this weekend.

Thanks for letting me know about 705k/768k issue. Very interesting. I do not think I touched that part of the code. Would you mind making a small experiment? Could you encode your hi-rez file into FLAC and try playing that? Another option is that the large WAV support does not work as expected and cannot load your files not because of FS but because of size :/

F

Hi Frd

Sure - I can do that. I should have some time in the next couple of days to experiment more, so I'll provide some feedback soon. Worth noting though that FLAC does not support 705/768k samplerates as far as I know.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...