IGNORED

iFi iUSB 3.0 usb regenerator (with xxx pictures)

I'm far from an expert but I think as long as the chain remains in 3.0 everything in that chain would be 3.0. Branching off from that chain to a 2.0 device would only affect items in that chain.

You are correct, although it is slightly more complicated than that. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed uses additional wires to achieve its greater throughput. Here is a pretty decent article explaining a lot of the differences: What is the Difference Between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Hubs?

(you can just skim through the first part but pick up reading just before the section on Data Buffering And Throughput)

AFAIK, iFi has not published an explanation for their choice to use a USB 3.0 hub chip (since no DACs support SuperSpeed and that is pretty much all the extra complexity of the 3.0 hub chip offers). I am not sure if it applies to High-Speed 2.0 signals, but 3.0 chips do have a bit larger buffer to handle the much higher throughput.

[Disclaimer: Although they are a competitor, I make these comments strictly with curiosity and 100% without judgement regarding their design. They are sharp folks and I have not heard the product for myself (nor will I comment once I have). :)]

Cheers,

--Alex C.

Maybe they're catering to their own USB 3.0 DACs?

Thanks, that makes some sense. But if the input is not actually running at SuperSpeed, then the mode is no different from USB 2.0, as the extra pins and data rate available with 3.0 chips is thus not used. Is anyone aware of SuperSpeed USB audio drivers for any operating system? I really am curious about this.

Is the Regen better than the iFi or is the iFi better than the Regen?

Since I have 2 Regens and the new iFi 3.0 unit I have tried many different combinations searching for the best sound quality in my system with these devices.

Right now I have one Regen feeding the iFi and then that output going into the other Regen. The Regen then goes into the Dac.

I must say, this is mighty impressive and may be the best placement of these units to date.

Just a quick update from my end...I would agree with Westy on using them in series if you have them both. I'm currently running the iFi into the Regen.

Why that order? Well...for one...it seems to sound slightly better (not a huge difference).

Secondly, I think that's the order both manufacturers would probably recommend too.

At RMAF, I talked with the iFi guys and saw how they set it up away from the DAC input. I asked them if it needed to be near the DAC like the Regen. They said "no" (they commented on another product they had coming out at the DAC end which was similar looking to the JB, but not necessary).

On the flip side, the Uptone guys recommend their product be placed closest to the DAC, so it made sense to run them in series like I did.

All that being said...Let me add some perspective and general recommendations based on my experiences/testing.

I don't think most people NEED both, but a lot will depend on your setup. If you require long USB runs or a hub, then I would buy the iFi 3.0 alone or mate it with the Regen at the DAC input like I did. The iFi will allow you to exceed the normal 5 meter range on USB which is a great feature that can help many people with gear location issues.

If you don't need a USB hub, then I think 90% of people will be fine saving a few bucks and just getting the stock Regen.

I tried hard to find material differences between the Regen and iFi individually in my system, but it got tiring going back and forth. Once I was confident they were very close in performance, I just slapped them in series because I'm not selling either one.

I did note Westy said the iFi had better bass in his system, so I made sure to listen intently to my Victor Wooten and other classical tracks with lots of bass heavy material, so I couldn't be distracted by anything else. I couldn't reliably find any improvement in bass with the iFi in my system.

I'm sure it does for Westy though, so that's an important thing for everyone to remember. These devices will be system dependent, and there are numerous variables involved.

Although these devices help a DAC do it's job easier, I think they are actually more of a server tweak than a DAC tweak (that's probably why even people with mega dollar dacs hear a difference).

People with MacMinis and regular PCs/laptops should benefit most from these devices, but even if you have an expensive server, you could still benefit. Many expensive servers put a lot of their budget into features, displays, chassis, etc. They may NOT have optimized the USB outputs and related power supply/noise issues impacting that output. Conversely, if you have a server optimized around USB like an Antipodes/Aurender, then you might experience less benefits.

In fact, the best digital I heard at RMAF came from the Lampizator/Antipodes room. I doubt the iFi/Regen devices would materially help that combo, but I actually will be able to test that theory soon. I was so impressed by the room that I just bought the Lampizator Big 7 demo they were using, and I had someone build me a fanless server very similar to the Antipodes (although I didn't need the disk drive and couldn't replicate the custom EI transformer power supply they use).

Getting back to the Regen and iFi...I think both will probably see incremental improvements themselves from power supply addons/improvements over time. I have the Sbooster and cheap Chinese one for the Regen, and they make a modest improvement. The iFi has a SMPS that is supposedly tailored for the device, but who knows what would happen if you used cost-no-object Paul Hynes LPS.

BTW, don't make the mistake of thinking all linear power supplies are the same or better than an SMPS. I'm sure you're safe with a Paul Hynes, Empirical Audio, Uptone, or Mojo LPS, but I know my PC guy found issues with an HDplex LPS in testing it against a SMPS.

As for Jitterbugs and the Aqvox short USB cable, I have these as well and put them much further down the totem pole of "worthwhile addons". However, I really like the quality of the Aqvox cable compared to the Uptone adapter or 6in cable, so I would go with that over the JBs in priority.

Hope that helps some of you, but again, a lot will depend on your own setup...so good luck.

What a great level-headed and straightforward review! Love the detail and direct statements about what you heard and didn't. Will look forward to seeing a similar review on the big Lampizator once you get that in your system.

Synology NAS>i7-6700/32GB/NVIDIA QUADRO P4000 Win10>Qobuz+Tidal>Roon>HQPlayer>DSD512> Fiber Switch>Ultrarendu (NAA)>Holo Audio May KTE DAC> Bryston SP3 pre>Levinson No. 432 amps>Magnepan (MG20.1x2, CCR and MMC2x6)

In fact, the best digital I heard at RMAF came from the Lampizator/Antipodes room. I doubt the iFi/Regen devices would materially help that combo, but I actually will be able to test that theory soon. I was so impressed by the room that I just bought the Lampizator Big 7 demo they were using, and I had someone build me a fanless server very similar to the Antipodes (although I didn't need the disk drive and couldn't replicate the custom EI transformer power supply they use).

Great writeup. FYI the Regen into the Lampi works well.

Eurodriver and Geoffrey Armstrong had a fantastic setup at the Munich High End show with a USB Regen going into a Lampi B7 that was highly regarded by most.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

speshal,

Great post.

Actually, I stated that the Regen has better bass and dynamics while the iFi provides for a very deep soundstage.

I am also using the cheapo Chinese linear power supply with a Bybee Holographic AC Adapter and a HiDiamond power cord plugged in to a PS Audio PS-10.

With a 3 way dc adapter it is powering both the 2 Regens and the iFi.

BTW, don't make the mistake of thinking all linear power supplies are the same or better than an SMPS. I'm sure you're safe with a Paul Hynes, Empirical Audio, Uptone, or Mojo LPS, but I know my PC guy found issues with an HDplex LPS in testing it against a SMPS.

Great write-up by the way, nice to see a detailed response like this. I don't want to take this thread off-subject, but could you elaborate a bit more on what the issues/deficiencies of the HDPlex were? Thanks.

Mac Mini > RME ADI-2 DAC > Hypex Ncore monoblocks > ATC SCM-11 speakers & C1 subwoofer

Just a quick update from my end...I would agree with Westy on using them in series if you have them both. I'm currently running the iFi into the Regen.

Why that order? Well...for one...it seems to sound slightly better (not a huge difference).

Secondly, I think that's the order both manufacturers would probably recommend too.

At RMAF, I talked with the iFi guys and saw how they set it up away from the DAC input. I asked them if it needed to be near the DAC like the Regen. They said "no" (they commented on another product they had coming out at the DAC end which was similar looking to the JB, but not necessary).

On the flip side, the Uptone guys recommend their product be placed closest to the DAC, so it made sense to run them in series like I did.

All that being said...Let me add some perspective and general recommendations based on my experiences/testing.

I don't think most people NEED both, but a lot will depend on your setup. If you require long USB runs or a hub, then I would buy the iFi 3.0 alone or mate it with the Regen at the DAC input like I did. The iFi will allow you to exceed the normal 5 meter range on USB which is a great feature that can help many people with gear location issues.

If you don't need a USB hub, then I think 90% of people will be fine saving a few bucks and just getting the stock Regen.

I tried hard to find material differences between the Regen and iFi individually in my system, but it got tiring going back and forth. Once I was confident they were very close in performance, I just slapped them in series because I'm not selling either one.

I did note Westy said the iFi had better bass in his system, so I made sure to listen intently to my Victor Wooten and other classical tracks with lots of bass heavy material, so I couldn't be distracted by anything else. I couldn't reliably find any improvement in bass with the iFi in my system.

I'm sure it does for Westy though, so that's an important thing for everyone to remember. These devices will be system dependent, and there are numerous variables involved.

Although these devices help a DAC do it's job easier, I think they are actually more of a server tweak than a DAC tweak (that's probably why even people with mega dollar dacs hear a difference).

People with MacMinis and regular PCs/laptops should benefit most from these devices, but even if you have an expensive server, you could still benefit. Many expensive servers put a lot of their budget into features, displays, chassis, etc. They may NOT have optimized the USB outputs and related power supply/noise issues impacting that output. Conversely, if you have a server optimized around USB like an Antipodes/Aurender, then you might experience less benefits.

Getting back to the Regen and iFi...I think both will probably see incremental improvements themselves from power supply addons/improvements over time. I have the Sbooster and cheap Chinese one for the Regen, and they make a modest improvement. The iFi has a SMPS that is supposedly tailored for the device, but who knows what would happen if you used cost-no-object Paul Hynes LPS.

As for Jitterbugs and the Aqvox short USB cable, I have these as well and put them much further down the totem pole of "worthwhile addons". However, I really like the quality of the Aqvox cable compared to the Uptone adapter or 6in cable, so I would go with that over the JBs in priority.

Hope that helps some of you, but again, a lot will depend on your own setup...so good luck.

I was also at RMAF and I agree with you about the Lampazator room. Not only was it the best Digital room I would say it was the best room of the show! Lukasz was super nice guy to talk to. He was also interested in going and checking out other rooms at the show. I sat with him in the ELAC/Audio Alchemy room while Andrew Jones was talking about his new ELAC speakers. This room was also in my top 5 sounding rooms of the show. Congrats on your purchase of the Big 7! I am sure it is wonderful sounding.

I visited the iFI guys Friday morning and spoke with them and picked up a iUSB 3.0 from them. My current digital setup using the iUSB and Regen together. I have a Windows 10 PC w/JRiver 21 running everything as DSD 128 output. I am using the USB 3.0 port from the PC with a 3.0 type cable to the iUSB 3.0 with its supplied PS. Then a a Pangea Silver 2.0 cable to the Regen w/LPS which is then plugged into a iDSD Micro with port adapters. I have Supra USB cable arriving this week to put in place of the Pangea. I think running the iUSB to the Regen and then into the iDSD is the best setup I have come across. You seem to get the benefits of both devices in the type of configuration.

Lukasz was super nice guy to talk to.

He was indeed. John Swenson and I had a very nice chat with him as he was quite curious about the REGEN--having heard from so many Lampi DAC owners about it.

...in the ELAC/Audio Alchemy room while Andrew Jones was talking about his new ELAC speakers. This room was also in my top 5 sounding rooms of the show.

Terrific sound for a crazy low price! Jones never ceases to amaze. And again, just a super nice and smart guy. I'm in the planning stages with a contractor to build a new production space for my business early in the year (running out of room for stuff and staff), and having good tunes in a workspace is always a top priority for me (keeps the assemblers cheerful). So a pair of those ELAC floor-standers (actually the F6, the next size up from the ones they showed) will be perfect. That or a pair of the other crazy-bargain I heard, the Tekton Pendragon ($2200 pair delivered). Those things would really rock a big open production space--but they would take up a lot of space. Sadly, I missed the Spatial Audio room--another speaker using large Eminence drivers. Heard good things about those too. (And I knew Clayton Shaw from way back in the Evett & Shaw days. I think he is able to keep his prices low because he owns that giant CNC router, bought back during E&S.)

I have Supra USB cable arriving this week to put in place of the Pangea.

Let's us know what you think of the Supra versus the Pangea. I have not had particularly pleasing experiences with Pangea cables in general, but have not heard their USB. Yet the Supra is one that I know and like very much. Well balanced, full, detailed, and not fatiguing. Have put it up against some rather expensive USB cables and walked away very happy.

Happy Sunday,

--Alex C.

Speshal..great posting!

just a few things.

Firstly: I think the way one places the REGEN and iUSB3.0 in the chain is system dependent. This clearly shows that depending on the associated gear one may be better than other going into the DAC.

Second: I've a buddy here in my city who has the lampi Big 7 with a custom fanless music computer. He has great results using the REGEN. He has hardly any benefit using the Jitter Bug.

Third: I asked questions of the iUSB3.0 of AMR/iFI support. Their response was if one is not 100% USB 3.0 all the way from the computers HDD into the DAC with USB 3.0 Cables, they don't reap the benefit of the superspeed of the USB3.0 standard, but they get all the other benefits of the IUSB 3.0 such as the REgeneration, REclocking, REbalancing, active noise cancelation, and the new technology of the new improved IPurifier. So it stands to reason, the REGEN would negate some of what the iUSB3.0 is doing if it's in the chain. But never the less, I believe the sonic improvements are what most are after, so that wouldn't matter to many.

fourth: they also told me, the speed of the USB 3.0 standard is up to 5megs per second....10 x faster than USB 2.0. The speed of the USB 3.0 standard is better for DSD and those who use USB 3.0 cables with an unbroken chain from the HDD to the iUSB 3.0 to the DAC will reap this benefit.

W10/i5/ Jriver/Fidelizer Optimizer ~ iFI iUSB 3.0 ~ iFi Micro iDSD DAC ~ Vincent SA-T1 tube preamp ~ Vincent SP - 331 MK tube power amp ~ Canton Vento 830.2 Speakers ~ Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Copper interconnects ~ Triode Wire Labs Speaker cables ~ Triode wire Labs Power Cords.

He was indeed. John Swenson and I had a very nice chat with him as he was quite curious about the REGEN--having heard from so many Lampi DAC owners about it.

Terrific sound for a crazy low price! Jones never ceases to amaze. And again, just a super nice and smart guy. I'm in the planning stages with a contractor to build a new production space for my business early in the year (running out of room for stuff and staff), and having good tunes in a workspace is always a top priority for me (keeps the assemblers cheerful). So a pair of those ELAC floor-standers (actually the F6, the next size up from the ones they showed) will be perfect. That or a pair of the other crazy-bargain I heard, the Tekton Pendragon ($2200 pair delivered). Those things would really rock a big open production space--but they would take up a lot of space. Sadly, I missed the Spatial Audio room--another speaker using large Eminence drivers. Heard good things about those too. (And I knew Clayton Shaw from way back in the Evett & Shaw days. I think he is able to keep his prices low because he owns that giant CNC router, bought back during E&S.)

Let's us know what you think of the Supra versus the Pangea. I have not had particularly pleasing experiences with Pangea cables in general, but have not heard their USB. Yet the Supra is one that I know and like very much. Well balanced, full, detailed, and not fatiguing. Have put it up against some rather expensive USB cables and walked away very happy.

Happy Sunday,

--Alex C.

Thanks Alex! I am very happy with your little box and I feel it is a great performance enhancer.

I will post my findings about the Supra USB cable later in the week after I receive it. My second favorite room of the show was the Vinnie Rossi/Harbeth room. Vinnie's ILO integrated amp would probably the next amp for me. Also those Harbeth 40.2's were to die for. I was at the show Friday and Saturday and I think I spent between 1 1/2 to 2 hours total in the Lampazator room for the weekend. The most amazing part was that Lukasz told me they were only running 44.1 PCM through the Golden Gate. I could not imagine what DSD would have sounded like through that system?

Great write-up by the way, nice to see a detailed response like this. I don't want to take this thread off-subject, but could you elaborate a bit more on what the issues/deficiencies of the HDPlex were? Thanks.

Sure...the guys I had make my server sent me emails as they were making it.

I obviously can't confirm any of this first-hand because I ended up not getting the HDPlex with my server. However, there was no incentive for them to find an issue because it actually saved me $500 to not use the HDPlex.

Here are the exact quotes from the email so you have the exact same information I had.

"We did notice a problem with the HD-Plex Power Supply 100W. In our testing there was some intermittent voltage spikes on the supply. I personally believe it to be a flaw in the HD-Plex design. The system tests perfect with a 150W stock power brick."

"It is my personal opinion that there is some problem with the HD-Plex design or perhaps the manufacturing run we received, although the folks at HD-Plex deny it. We tried both the HD-Plex supplies we have in stock and they have the same problem. Our standard power supply works without problems. I requested they send another immediately and they just replied back to inform us that these supplies are all out of stock and that a new batch of them is in the works however they won’t be landing in the US for at least another month or two. I can try to see if i can find stock elsewhere."

I was also at RMAF and I agree with you about the Lampazator room. Not only was it the best Digital room I would say it was the best room of the show!

I have Supra USB cable arriving this week to put in place of the Pangea. I think running the iUSB to the Regen and then into the iDSD is the best setup I have come across. You seem to get the benefits of both devices in the type of configuration.

Thanks for the feedback...I forgot to mention that I also have the Supra USB cable and I think you'll like it.

My litmus test for recommending something like cables is pretty high. It's very easy to get fooled when A/Bing cables (or any other equipment for that matter).

Without even changing gear, just moving my head 3 inches one way or another changes subtle things in the sound and presentation in my system, so it's impossible to totally duplicate head position on a couch like mine. You also have things such as expectation bias, and tendency to focus on different things each time you listen.

Thus, I listen (and only publicly comment on) significant differences that I would feel comfortable identifying in a blind test.

The Lampizator Big 7 was a no brainer...very easy to hear how great it is.

The Regen with my standard PC server was also a no brainer....easy to hear the difference and improvement.

I shared pretty much all my other thoughts, but the Supra USB is right at that threshold of being better enough to recommend for the vast majority of people. I'd buy it again.

speshal,

You seem to like the Supra usb cable.

I'm using the pure silver Pangea, but I was thinking about getting the Curious usb cable. Any chance you or any others have been able to compare the Supra to the Curious Cables?

Hey Westy,

I'm not familiar with the Curious Cable. I checked out the website and didn't see anything to peak my interest for that amount of money. Paul Speltz at Anti-Cables does a similar thing with the power lead for his USB cable, and I think it's cheaper.

Both Supra and Anticables have more pedigree with cables in general, so I would have a hard time choosing to try the Curious cable over other options. I just don't see anything in the cable design, description, or designer's pedigree that would warrant a $340 USB cable. The good news is that there seems to be no risk to try it for 30 days.

I will give kudos to the Curious guys having an Antipodes server in their video. When I see an Antipodes, I know they are using pretty much the best digital server available. This could be a good thing or a bad thing though. Using an Antipodes should make the USB cable less important in many respects. In fact, Antipodes makes it's own cables, but doesn't do a USB cable to my knowledge.

IMO, the cable coming out of your iFi/Regen setup is just as important (if not more) than the cable going into it. Thus, you may want to try Aqvox's USB cable against the Supra. The Aqvox passes the smell test better than Curious. You can clearly see the better 24k gold plated contacts and they use silver solder among other design advantages that are unknown or lesser quality on the Curious.

Anyway...that's what I would do I was if interested in trying new USB cables. Currently, I'm happy with the Supra going into the iFi/regen and the 20cm Aqvox USM coming out to the DAC.

Good luck either way.

speshal,

You seem to like the Supra usb cable.

I'm using the pure silver Pangea, but I was thinking about getting the Curious usb cable. Any chance you or any others have been able to compare the Supra to the Curious Cables?

My Supra USB cable just showed up and I just plugged it in. I was using a Pangea silver for the past couple of years. Need to listen to the system with the Supra to see how it compares to the Pangea.

speshal,

At the Curious Web site there are some pretty heavy reviews comparing the Curious cables to the Lightspeed and others.

Darn, I wish they were not so expensive.

But... I went ahead and ordered 2 of them, should have them in about a week with 30 day return privileges including return shipping. I'm such a sucker, all in the pursuit of better sound.

BTW, I did try to get a sample USB from Anti cables but he wouldn't go for it. Although he said I would also have 30 day return privileges. The Anti Cables are not that cheap a 1 meter goes for about $300. Without any reviews on these cables I passed.

I've heard glowing reviews about the curious cables as well as the supra cable. I've tried the anti cables in my system with negative results.

W10/i5/ Jriver/Fidelizer Optimizer ~ iFI iUSB 3.0 ~ iFi Micro iDSD DAC ~ Vincent SA-T1 tube preamp ~ Vincent SP - 331 MK tube power amp ~ Canton Vento 830.2 Speakers ~ Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Copper interconnects ~ Triode Wire Labs Speaker cables ~ Triode wire Labs Power Cords.

It looks like the IFI IUSB3.0 uses a VIA VL812B hub chipset, which is the same as the J5create USB 3.0 hubs that I used prior to receiving the REGEN twins.

Dear All,

As one or two have pm'd us, we prefer to answer publicly. So here you go.

Yes, we use the VL812, but what matters far more is how it used. Because:

1) Most Hub chips need more than one Voltage and usually Switch Mode supplies that are integrated on the chip where they can couple their noise directly into the Chip. The Textbook/Datasheet design for the Via Chip uses Switch Mode supplies on Chip.

- We use low-noise linear regulators off-chip to provide lean power to the Chip.

2) Most Hub Chips integrate the oscillator (low grade) and just use an external crystal. In this case any noise generated by the switched mode supplies on the chip or by the chip operation itself will lead to excess jitter in the on-board oscillator.

- We place the whole TCXO separate from the chip, so we can guarantee a low-noise environment.

We selected the VL812 for two reasons:

1. It passed all compliance/compatibility test with flying colours.

2. Unlike some cheaper chipsets with a distinct emphasis on low-cost, it allows one to bypass the internal noisy switchers and clocks.

So, in the iFi implementation, we have two low-noise linear regulators supplying core and logic interface voltages, eliminating the switcher. A military spec TCXO replaces the standard clock. All of this happens before we even consider other parts of the system.

We are sure any USB 3.0 Hub based on the VIA reference designs will work very reliably, otherwise we would not have used this design as the initial starting point of a two-year development cycle to release. It needs to be good as it follows the original iUSB!

The designs based upon VIA's 'boilerplate' however, miss most of what can be done beyond textbook. And this is before we go into PCB layout, which with iFi's 4-layer design (vs. the VIA 2-layer commonly implemenented for low development and production cost) does dramatically better on noise. With all this tech background on the VIA, we haven't even mentioned the Active Noise Cancellation circuit (from AMR) and a few other proprietry goodies yet. Another discussion for another day perhaps.

The iUSB3.0 is not low-cost but you do get what you pay for. The iUSB3.0 is probably excessive for any DACs <US$5,000 but it is well future-proofed so future DAC upgrades will only see the iUSB3.0 squeeze more out of these DACs.

Cheers.

Our PowerStation is here: click me!

Check out our Tidal MQA Set-up Guides below. 
Android (Renderer) Mobile
Desktop (Decoder) via USB
Desktop (Decoder) via SPDIF

westy -- currently running the anti-cable usb (runs into the regen, then a dragontail from regen to dac). It is quite good.

My Curious cables are in the U.S., so should be here this week. I got cables for both runs, so they match.

Once the Curious have run for a bit, I'll be able to provide you a comparison between the Curious & the anti-cable (with the caveat that Curious will be on both sides, anti-cable won't).

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?

Mac Mini (w/Audirvana; MMK; JS2; ext SSD); AQJB; Curious USB; Regen; Curious (20cm); Yggdrasil; anti-cable 6.2 ic; Cary SLI-80 Sig (NOS tubes); diy VHaudio airlock sp; Merlin VSM's (sadly, last iteration); Cardas Clear & VHaudio Flav 4 pwr cords; Tripp Lite iso trans; diy power box; Syn Res ART; diy Shakti Hallograph (4); Bybee room neutralizers & signal enhancers; Furutech GTX outlets; Stillpoints Ultra SS & mini

Thanks, Slippers-on, Lee Harvey, and likethesoup2, for your help I value your opinions.

Just a add on;

IMHO the better the power going into the Regen/iFi the better the sound quality. I'm using the Chinese Linear power supply with a Bybee Holographic AC adapter attached to it and then a HiDiamond P4 Power cord, plugged into a PS Audio P-10 power regenerator that is plugged into a dedicated Furutech outlet.

Overkill? Probably, but most of the items mentioned serve dual purposes.

Such as, I have a 3 way DC adapter on the Chinese power supply that powers both Regens and the iFi. The PS Audio P-10 powers other digital devices.

My Curious cables are in the U.S., so should be here this week. I got cables for both runs, so they match.

I am really liking the Curious Cable in my system. Highly recommended, particularly because it is a "no risk" purchase. No shipping charge, easy return policy so you can try for yourself.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC