IGNORED

6Moons and Chrome

stay away from that crazy site of deluded fools!

My browser has kept me away so I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

BTW, I see you have an Ncore amp. I'm interested in learning more about that. Did you build or buy something already made?

My browser has kept me away so I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

BTW, I see you have an Ncore amp. I'm interested in learning more about that. Did you build or buy something already made?

I made it, I highly recommend Ghent cases and I did a small guide here!

Total Idiots Guide to buulding Ncore using Ghent cases

Benchmark HGC DAC2 / Ncore NC400 / Anthony Gallo Strada 2 / Anthony Gallo TR-3D Sub / Van Damme 6mm Speaker Cable

Does anyone else have trouble accessing the 6Moons web site using the Chrome browser? Internet Explorer seems to work fine, but Chrome gives me the Oh Snap! page every time.

Mark

You're not alone. I've been having the same problem for a few months now.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Does anyone else have trouble accessing the 6Moons web site using the Chrome browser? Internet Explorer seems to work fine, but Chrome gives me the Oh Snap! page every time.

Mark

I have the same issue with my Windows XP and I too use IE8 when going to 6Moons. This also happens to be the only website that I've had this issue with. I'm glad that's it's just not me,,, misery likes company. hahahaha

I have the same issue with my Windows XP and I too use IE8 when going to 6Moons. This also happens to be the only website that I've had this issue with. I'm glad that's it's just not me,,, misery likes company. hahahaha

Yeah, it makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. I would like to know what the problem is, but it's not worth pulling my hair out over it. Especially since it's just that one site.

Yeah, it makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. I would like to know what the problem is, but it's not worth pulling my hair out over it. Especially since it's just that one site.

ESPECIALLY since I've got so little hair to pull!My_2015_look.jpg

I had problems sending an email to Mr. Ebaen. After some investigating it turned out that my ISP ( Comcast ) was being blocked by their servers. I was able to communicate with him with emails using a different email account ( gmail ) and have not had difficulty connecting to their site. Not sure if this is an ongoing problem.

I don't want to get too far off topic but, could you elaborate on this statement?

Mark

The green/yellow cable with the eye crimplug in the photos at diyaudio is a safety earth. By any means possible, the earth connection needs to be secure and not become loose. The photo just shows a nut securing the connection, which is not that great, and in some regulatory regimes, illegal.

Earth connections are typically secured with brass, stainless steel or high quality cad plating washers to stop corrosion and apply surface area/pressure. To stop the nut from becoming loose, star/spring/Belleville washers are used to clamp the connection under tension with the correct torque for the bolt size. Never use black washer, bolts, nuts for any electrical connections.

Depending on the country, earth continuity needs to maintained either by welds on the enclosure, or a set of bridging wires on removable panels/access covers or doors. Use eye type crimplugs only, spade, fork lugs can become loose and fall completely off. At least an eye if it's loose has 'some' connection to the bolt.

There will be those that insist a soldered connection is better, good luck soldering copper to aluminium.

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA