IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, agladstone said:

I have just downloaded the new iphone app (for my brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max). 
it’s fantastic! 
The large 6.7” screen on the iPhone 12 Pro Max allows it to be completely usable and having the ability to control my Aurender from the palm of my hand with a device that literally never leaves my side (or pocket) is refreshing! 
Thanks for finally bringing this capability to us!! 

5E35F294-1465-41A6-A9F0-40171811CDD7.png

Agree 100%. 

On my iPhone 12 Pro it’s awesome. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@Deyorew @The Computer Audiophile yup, you can sort by artist by album year. This functionality has been available as long as I can remember. At least since Conductor 3.0 came out. It just uses whatever metadata is tagged in the "YEAR" or "DATE" field to sort by what Aurender calls "album year":

image.thumb.png.99b0c95679c95f498a97962a9c398bdb.png

I'm losing it. Sorry Ari :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

8 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@The Computer Audiophile yes, I agree the reporting there leaves a lot to be desired! For what it's worth, it's much better if you use the "smart copy" option from Folder view:

And of course it is WAY way better on the ACS Manager app with the "Copy/Move/Delete" utility. But, not everyone has an ACS to play with, unfortunately!

Thanks Ari. 

I used the Manual here - https://aurender.com/app-transferring/#usb

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, tungbim83 said:

Has anyone here had a problem with the Aurender?

Right now I'm having a problem with the N100. I emailed support to Aurender but it's been 2 days since I haven't received any response?

Usually, how often will they respond?

It's a national holiday here in the US, so I'm guessing @AriMargolis has some time off. 

• 1 month later...

Hi @AriMargolis I found a strange issue on the N20 that I can duplicate 100% of the time. 

Using the Stone Temple Pilots album Core from Qobuz, if I click replace queue, the N20 doesn't play the very start of the track. Part of the first second is missed. If I click the first track in the queue, it plays just fine. Switching back and forth between the Replace Queue button and just clicking the first track in the queue, reproduces the behavior 100% of the time. 

IMG_0313.PNG

17 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@The Computer Audiophile strange, I have not been able to reproduce this. What DAC are you using, and what digital connection are you using? Can you please send a remote support ticket so we can check for clues? 

Anyway this album still rocks, almost 30 years later. I don't think I have heard this hires remaster but it is heavy AF!

Yes, STP Core is a fantastic album!

I'm outputting via USB to an Auralic Sirius Upsampler, then out from that via USB to a Denafrips Terminator. 

2 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@The Computer Audiophile Try adding a second or 2 in the "Playback delay to allow DAC to adjust to new sample rate" setting under Settings>Advanced. 

Does the problem go away if you turn the "use fade in/out" option on or off? 

Please send remote support ticket so we can continue to troubleshoot and grab logs.

The delay doesn't take effect because I'm not switching sample rates. 

Fade is off. 

Support coming momentarily. 

3 hours ago, Craig1512 said:

I’ve just stared using Spotify as my music steaming service and select Spotify in the Aurender app which opens the Spotify app. I’m wondering why Spotify isn’t integrated into the Aurender App same as tidal & Qobuz. Also my N100 doesn’t go into standby mode when i stop play and listening to Spotify even if I close the app on my iPad Pro. The Aurender just stays on with the last song on the screen and I have to open the Aurender app, start to play a song, stop play and close the app. Is there a setting I need to make to fix this or is it a bug I should report to Aurender. Any one else experiencing this?

Spotify won’t allow such integration anymore. 

16 minutes ago, ken6217 said:

Wow, the N20 sounds so good. Just with 12 hours on it, it sounds much better than my previous Innous Zenith Mk3 with the Phoenix reclocker, Antipodes DX3 Mk3, and my old N10. 

It's always great when you don't demo a component, take a chance, and it exceeds your expectations.

I agree about the N20’s performance. It’s great. 

Not sure if anyone else has this "issue" but I'll post it anyway. I'd love for the person tabs in Qobuz to be accessible without scrolling. When I use Qobuz, I frequently go to the stuff I purchased or have in my favorites. I really don't care about many of the other tabs. 

Perhaps the ability to drag and drop the tabs to reorder them would be even better :~)

IMG_0316.jpg

The A10 is a great piece, but those looking to upgrade to something like a dCS Rossini or Moon 750D will definitely take their systems to the next level. If I was talking to a friend about this type of upgrade, I'd tell him to keep the A10 as the digital source feeding a new DAC. This is step one. If it sounds perfect with the A10 and new DAC, then stop there. If he wants to take it to another level again, then look at upgrading the Aurender. Take this one step at a time. The performance can be maximized this way, versus trying to upgrade both pieces at the same time. Heck, one someone has a dCS unit they can consider a W20 / W20SE with clock input being fed by a dCS DAC.