IGNORED

free David Chesky download at HD Tracks?

https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=catalogdetail&valbum_code=090368035363

Use code 'stringtech' to receive a complimentary download.

Don't know if it will still work. Worked for me yesterday

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

B/C I've found that 24/44.1 and 24/48 files sound better than Redbook equivalents.

Glad you guys are enjoying the tracks.

BTW, I love the way bass sounds on David Chesky works. He seems to get this amazing bass sound - tight and powerful - that I don't hear anywhere else

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

firedog, thanks.

Also letting others know that your link https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=catalogdetail&valbum_code=090368035363 is to the 16 bit download.

The 24 bit version (same voucher code) is at https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=catalogdetail&valbum_code=HD090368035363

Downloading now. Let's see if it lives up to the unbelievable hype on that page:

"[...] these innovative works extend theoretical parameters to realms reserved for the few pioneers who truly revolutionalized their instruments, such as Hendrix, Parker, and Heifeiz [...] reveals the birth of a new genre of American music."

Interesting - accepted promo code, but being o/s I have to use paypal to DL, & pp read the code as belonging to someone else - no go!

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.

I see David Chesky will be at RMAF 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011 4:00 p.m

The Future of High-Resolution Computer-Based Audio

Venue: Aspen Ampitheater

Presented By: David Robinson, Positive Feedback Online

Panel: Gus Skinas; Andreas Koch; Bruce Brown, Puget Sound Studios; David Chesky, Chesky Records / HDtracks.com; Jonathin Tinn; Danny Kaey, Apple