IGNORED

DSD DAC is an architecturally better than R2R DAC

DSD DAC is an architecturally better DAC than R2R

Quote:
As shown in the picture below, DSD DAC has the opportunity to achieve higher resolution and faster settling time than R2R DAC, so DSD DAC is a better DAC than R2R Dac in terms of architecture.

After years of research and development, a DSD fully balanced DAC was finally developed. Under the R2R architecture, he uses the ratio of 2R/R, a weighted output decoder. Under the DSD architecture, the resistance is directly output. In other words, the R2R DAC draws a line according to a single point, which has relatively large distortion, and there is no good way to test the impedance brought by the switch, so the accuracy will be greatly affected. In contrast, DSD DAC is connected to a line according to multiple points, so the accuracy of DSD DAC is much higher than that of R2R DAC. Specifically, in a DSD DAC, a fully balanced channel has 64 resistors, which is equivalent to 64 bits or 64 points, while single-ended has 32 bits. R2R DAC is 24bits at most, but many have only 16bits. Therefore, the single-ended resolution of DSD DAC has surpassed any R2R DAC. Based on the above-mentioned differences in architecture, DSD DAC has the opportunity to surpass R2R DAC, and with unparalleled advantages in details, momentum, etc., DSD DAC is the truly best DAC architecture, not R2R DAC. Of course, the final hearing effect of DSD DAC is still limited by the quality of resistance and power supply. Therefore, under the same DSD DAC architecture, the quality of resistance and power supply is used to distinguish.

In order to pursue the ultimate performance, the flagship model of A&C’s DSD DAC, in terms of resistance selection, we choose the American RA non-inductive fever resistance. There are ordinary and pure silver resistors to choose from. The sound of pure silver resistors is more delicate, loose and soft, with Extravagance. In terms of digital processing, the decoder adopts the 4th generation JUN-level digital processor. The processor is modified to a fever-level processor customized according to the requirements of the JUN level. It has powerful computing capabilities and can compute DSD signals up to 120MHz. At present, most DSD signals do not exceed 15MHz, so there is a great possibility for later upgrades. In addition to strong computing performance, the most important thing is to perform FIFO processing on the DSD signal, and to reshape the input data to output a square wave waveform close to the theory, so that the time distortion is reduced to a minimum. A&C's DSD DAC can output a strong current, up to 30ma. Currently, there are fewer manufacturers concerned about this concept. The digital signal also has requirements for the circuit. It is like adding the previous stage to the system. The output large current can easily drive the decoding chip behind, so that the sound will be more natural and transparent, and the output signal has ultra-low jitter. Distortion is further reduced.

In the I/V part, A&C's DSD DAC uses a non-negative feedback design, which has better sound processing. Common I/Vs are designed with feedback, which will compress the sound and reduce the details, but the design is simple. The output of IV uses the American JENSEN output transformer to make the sound more musical. You should have a deep understanding of the output that has been used well.

123.jpg

S__40951812.jpg

S__40951815.jpg

S__40984578.jpg

S__40984580.jpg

Simply point out that in this world, none of the R ladder DACs under US$5,000 or even US$10,000 are plug-ins resistors made with high cost.  The general R ladder DACs are all SMD resistors made with low cost and low cost.  However, the materials used in the equipment have determined most of the sound quality.

The attitude of the seller isn't one which engenders confidence in the products. He's active on DIYA with pretty much an identical pitch but states that he won't answer questions and that anyone who's interested should PM him. Personally I'd not touch his product with any length of bargepole : https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/373972-dsd-dac-architecturally-dac-r2r-post6704825.html

1 hour ago, opus101 said:

賣家的態度並不能讓人對產品產生信心。他在 DIYA 上的活躍度幾乎相同,但表示他不會回答問題,任何有興趣的人都應該 PM 他。我個人不會用任何長度的駁船接觸他的產品:https ://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/373972-dsd-dac-architecturally-dac-r2r-post6704825.html 

The attitude of the seller isn't one which engenders confidence in the products. He's active on DIYA with pretty much an identical pitch but states that he won't answer questions and that anyone who's interested should PM him. Personally I'd not touch his product with any length of bargepole : https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/373972-dsd-dac-architecturally-dac-r2r-post6704825.html

不然你覺得應該要用什麼態度面對胡亂評論的說詞?

不然你覺得應該要用什麼態度面對胡亂評論的說詞

Otherwise, what kind of attitude do you think you should use to face the nonsense comments?

Actually the undesirable attitude comes prior to any so called 'nonsense' comments are being made. If comments are really nonsense then demonstrate that fact, don't merely claim it. Refute nonsense claims with evidence and reasoning, ridicule even. Simply stating 'I won't answer questions' gives people an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

As a more general point, claims about 'architectural superiority' are moot when its implementation that determines how something is going to sound. If you wish to promote your products to audiophiles, focus on how architecture facilitates the delivery of better SQ.

1 hour ago, bibo01 said:

I agree o.O

I found the item on sale on Taobao, but it's difficult to understand from the poor translation. Price is $460-$2780, but I don't know what's included...:$   I think the lower price refers to the DSD DAC board only.

https://world.taobao.com/item/626523801570.htm

What else do you need to know?  Simply , DSD DAC is better than R-2R DAC in architecture, and this product uses a large number of high-quality components to provide excellent sound.  The R-2R DAC using SMD is incomparable.  In terms of sound, this product clearly surpasses several other branded DACs priced at $10,000.  In other words, if you look down on this product, it is your loss, not me.  I didn't rely on selling machines to make a living, it was pure for fun, and the products were only sold to people who were predestined.

5 minutes ago, cyrilliu said:

What else do you need to know?  Simply , DSD DAC is better than R-2R DAC in architecture, and this product uses a large number of high-quality components to provide excellent sound.  

Do explain how better architecture translates to better sound. 

If anyone looks down on your product it will probably be because its abundantly clear its being pushed. True superiority has no such need and won't be widely appreciated by the mainstream, only connoisseurs will recognize its superiority. 

8 minutes ago, opus101 said:

不然你覺得應該要用什麼態度面對胡亂評論的說詞

Otherwise, what kind of attitude do you think you should use to face the nonsense comments?

Actually the undesirable attitude comes prior to any so called 'nonsense' comments are being made. If comments are really nonsense then demonstrate that fact, don't merely claim it. Refute nonsense claims with evidence and reasoning, ridicule even. Simply stating 'I won't answer questions' gives people an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

As a more general point, claims about 'architectural superiority' are moot when its implementation that determines how something is going to sound. If you wish to promote your products to audiophiles, focus on how architecture facilitates the delivery of better SQ.

我已經回答了,但我得到了更多莫名其妙的回應。 我還需要回答什麼? 比如我說你是個瘋子,你示範一次:Refute nonsense claims with evidence and reasoning

8 minutes ago, opus101 said:

If anyone looks down on your product it will probably be because its abundantly clear its being pushed. True superiority has no such need and won't be widely appreciated by the mainstream, only connoisseurs will recognize its superiority. 

你的論點就說明了你根本看不懂以上關於DSD DAC架構的說明,因此對你來說,解釋更多你只會產生更多困惑。如果你真想了解DSD DAC就自己把底下的討論串看完,但我不相信你有辦法看的懂,因為我以上的描述已經算是最基礎的論述。

Signalyst DSC1 is one of the DSD DACs, but this product is slightly different from DSC1.  Those who ask for more details can go to the DSC1 discussion thread to see the details.  However, I promise you will be more confused, because I have simplified and then simplified the discussion, but you still don’t understand.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/254935-signalyst-dsc1.html

32 minutes ago, opus101 said:

非也,看不起我的產品的原因,純粹只是因為自己的無知,又加上我不是在場地佈置精美的地方展示,也不是在音響雜誌上刊登。 這就是為什麼許多其實是垃圾的產品,即使賣的很昂貴,一堆人還是買單,而只有少數行家懂得在網路上購買到優質且極為廉價的產品。因此,我在網路上放這些資訊,本來只打算吸引識貨的人。不過,看起來識貨的人幾乎是不存在的

34 minutes ago, opus101 said:

If you can't see the huge difference in quality between SMD and plug-in components, there is really no way to discuss it.  I am not an electronics teacher.

14 minutes ago, cyrilliu said:

However, I promise you will be more confused, because I have simplified and then simplified the discussion, but you still don’t understand.

Here you demonstrate your claims are worthless - you claim, without any evidence, that I'm not understanding. Claims are cheap - anyone can make them.

28 minutes ago, cyrilliu said:

非也,看不起我的產品的原因,純粹只是因為自己的無知,又加上我不是在場地佈置精美的地方展示,也不是在音響雜誌上刊登。 這就是為什麼許多其實是垃圾的產品,即使賣的很昂貴,一堆人還是買單,而只有少數行家懂得在網路上購買到優質且極為廉價的產品。因此,我在網路上放這些資訊,本來只打算吸引識貨的人。不過,看起來識貨的人幾乎是不存在的

No, the reason people look down on my products is purely because of their own ignorance, plus I am not showing them in a beautifully furnished venue or publishing them in audio magazines. This is why many products that are actually rubbish, even if they are very expensive, are still paid by a bunch of people, and only a few experts know how to buy high-quality and extremely cheap products on the Internet. Therefore, I put this information on the Internet, originally only intending to attract people who know the goods. However, it seems that there are almost no people who know the goods.

So to summarize - all non-customers of yours are by definition already idiots.

Here you demonstrate your claims are worthless - you claim, without any evidence, that I'm not understanding. Claims are cheap - anyone can make them.

Try it harder!  You can post what you understand in Signalyst DSC1 first and I will give you some rewards.

22 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

This appears to me to be a resistor ladder R2R DAC module... How is it different than an R2R DAC?

One significant difference is - no close-tolerance resistors are required since all of them have equal weight and if they're not precisely equal there's no harmonic distortion just a very slight deviation in frequency response. Put another way - its a lot cheaper to build.