IGNORED

Train Music!

1 hour ago, AnotherSpin said:

posts all kinds of yodels and so instead of topic. 😎

I noticed Chris was encouraging people to lighten up around here lately. I think it was on a volume pot thread or something. Maybe the yodelers have just taken things too far 😱

Time to get back on track then ... Jessie Mae Hemphill wants her baby brought back on the mean old Streamline Train - which took her baby in the first place! The train troubles her mind, and left her standing there cryin' ... What could be more On Topic than that?

I've heard some here complaining on 'lame' posts by some participants. I actually think that such judgment may be a little offensive to them..

I personally haven't seen any lame posts especially any lame yodeling posts on this awesome thread. In fact IMO no yodeling is lame!  

So please complainers - lighten up and keep cool - bad things will surely pass (good ones too, BTW..x-D

Now let's go back to some good train music 9_9

Probably my favorite one of these three: Metal Crows - Heavy-Metal группа из Пензы. Cover на песню Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train.

1 minute ago, sphinxsix said:

Off Topic !!! 

'Get into the car, We'll be the passenger..'

The Passenger written about watching the world roll out behind glass on Berlin's S-Bahn train, "The Passenger" has since become a counter-cultural anthem. Recorded at the legendary Hansa Studios by the Berlin Wall while Iggy Pop was in self-imposed exile in the divided city, the song featured on 1977's "Lust for Life" album, which would propel the former frontman of The Stooges to commercial success.

3 minutes ago, AnotherSpin said:

The Passenger written about watching the world roll out behind glass on Berlin's S-Bahn train, "The Passenger" has since become a counter-cultural anthem. Recorded at the legendary Hansa Studios by the Berlin Wall while Iggy Pop was in self-imposed exile in the divided city, the song featured on 1977's "Lust for Life" album, which would propel the former frontman of The Stooges to commercial success.

The lyrics were allegedly written by Iggy Pop on a city train. 

Get into the car
We'll be the passenger
We'll ride through the city tonight
See the city's ripped backsides
We'll see the bright and hollow sky
We'll see the stars that shine so bright
The sky was made for us tonight

It'a car song. End of discussion :)

12 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

A car is different from a train. At least in most countries.

You may probably heard about thick books, called Dictionary. From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of car

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: a vehicle moving on wheels: such as
aarchaic : CARRIAGE, CHARIOT
b: a vehicle designed to move on rails (as of a railroad) The train has 20 cars.