IGNORED

Need a light for that special audio music rig?

Axial

6 hours ago, Axial said:

It depends...do you have a turntable? Do you like reading books @ night while listening to music from your MQA music server? 

MQA music server? There is no need to swear at the guy...  ;)

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

Me I think it's a neat little light, practical, easy to position and angle, for many duties, all love (music listening, reading, ...) related. And humor is good for life's longevity, health and happiness. 

It's not cheap though. But what is today. 

We live in a battery world, electric world, USB world ... that light fits perfectly with it, and our audio/music hobby (passion, audiophilia and further exploration).

It's the little things of life that make our musical world a better one...with sounds and lights. 

_____

* MQA is not yet a swearing word, according to the latest dictionary's entries. And TTs are still a beautiful thing that keeps spinning in the sweet friction of the analogue domain. 

8 minutes ago, Axial said:

* MQA is not yet a swearing word, according to the latest dictionary's entries. And TTs are still a beautiful thing that keeps spinning in the sweet friction of the analogue domain. 

Not a swearing word for you or Webster's perhaps. Whenever I have heard MQA, it makes me to want to exclaim "schiit!".

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

It's not as bad as it sounds like; there are much worst things in the world today. 

Anyway it's a cool little rechargeable wireless USB light with many good uses for audio lovers and all. Same with USB turntables. ...And so many other great audio components in our rigs. I'd rather have it and not needing it than not have it and needing it ... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

At £69 in the UK and $116.95 at the MoMa Design Store, I think I can easily give this gadget a pass.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron