IGNORED

MQA The Truth lies Somewhere in the Middle

Chris should might be able to accommodate setting up a livestream if he has time.  He did so at a previous trade show discussion panel on MQA lead by a proponent of the format.  One could ask very sweetly and hope for the desired outcome of a perspective showing the audience.  

A steadicam for when the entralled masses carry him around on their shoulders would be too much to ask of him though.  Let's keep the requests reasonable.  :P

1 hour ago, Rt66indierock said:

Sorry the people are too old.

Chris is hardly in his 40's.  Plenty of gumption and get-up-to-it'ness left in him.  I know "The Savage" has been straining at the straitjacket to get in the squared circle.  I'd put those two up against Lavorgna and his bearded hipster internecine replacement.    ?‍♂️

I do concur with the sentiment no brawl is likely to break out in the open.  Age and treachery...

The JA quip was erased because I felt nobody in this audience, excepting you Mr. Brinkman Ship, would recognize a wrestling manager of note that fit this imaginative diorama.  Don King is miles off from the correct characterization.  

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Derek Hughes said:

Several of you have made comments about me from watching the video, that's OK. What is not OK is the comment about "the guy sleeping" next to me. Edwin is blind. 

A fact I was about to correct Ralf on.  Those distracted from normal patterns of observation could certainly have missed his walking stick and a few other signs.  I don't believe malice was intended.  

10 hours ago, jtwrace said:

Have you guys seen the Schitt interview and their opinion on MQA?  While i'm far from a Schitt fan it's pretty funny.

I'd never actually seen a photo, much less video, of these two before.  To keep this at least part on topic I'll reserve my observations to this quote.  x-D

You know what a shit barometer is, Bubs? It measures the shit pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listen, Bubs. Hear that? Sounds of the whispering winds of shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting black deeds with grey matter certainly appears to be far removed from the deed of personally whitewashing MQA out of sight I hear repeatedly claimed is the only result that will be accepted.  :)

Not concerned with the pages of chickenshit scrawl that get produced daily.  Nor troubled by the intelligent dissemination of fact based arguments.  The barometer swung pretty heavily from dry heat towards stormy weather.  Just walked in and suggested you kind folk might not want to get all wet.  Walking back out whistling a tuneful melody...