IGNORED

Cow Music

All of those are hilarious I am so glad I brought it up—-thanks all of you😝are any of you old enough to remember the entire Friday night lineup not just cow music but corvettes and that ‘vett music along that now long dead Route 66 and then the Rod Sterling show with SiFi music?? Am going to watch and listen tomorrow to all those Rawhides while I watch the ‘Cuse crush those Dukies in the new Dome where no one is allowed in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first video - in case someone doesn't know what cheese is made from.

The second one - in case someone doesn't know the secret love of David Lynch.

PS..

On 11/5/2020 at 12:14 AM, sphinxsix said:

On 9/2/2020 at 11:36 PM, sphinxsix said:

No way.     

Insulted GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Expand  

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, sphinxsix said:

No way.     

Insulted GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

"World Cow is a global movement promoting love and unity. Our message is simple: we're all spots on the same cow. Street artists around the world are coming together to support our message by painting cows in their town. World Cows can be found in 17 countries now! As our movement continues to grow, I decided to quit my day job and career in telecommunications and live my dream as a full-time artist. I know we can change the world and bring people together one cow at a time."

New York, US

New York, US

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Anke And Nat In Amsterdam, Netherlands

(North Amsterdam - NDSM to be exact :) )

Vermont

Middlesex, Vermont

Also Vermont - the movement is very strong there.

20 X 30 Sculpture In Vermont

Some music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Petting (!) Zoo in Leiden (I actually was there today) is a place where you can meet among others the cow named Tjitske. Here in her weekend mode!

https://fb.watch/35H7kObdIo/ 

But Leiden is of course first of all famous for  its university and its many world famous pecusologists.

(Abstract: This talk is an overview of a project which will be based at Leiden University over the coming 36 months. Livestock is a central cultural theme in the pastoral societies of Africa. The languages of pastoralists have incredibly complex expressions to refer to the colours and patterns of the animal coats..)

Time for some music.

Do you also notice the Russian accent of these cows.?

• 2 weeks later...