IGNORED

USB audio cracked... finally!

22 minutes ago, CuteStudio said:

a properly made cable can only not add jitter, existing jitter will still be there (because the cable doesn't know and cannot edit the signal)

I think this is where you are wrong, apparently Peter has, by trail and error, found a way to influence the signal in a helpful manner. Buy one and listen for yourself.  

Pink Faun Streamer —>  Pink Faun DAC --> Ayre AX5 --> Paradigm S8 

just had a funny thought, will try to explain...

What if measurements of the Lush prove that the signal at the DAC output is influenced in a positive way....

Would this make the usual suspects aka unbanned trolls buy the cable? 

If so how objective will they be able to be when listening. I mean, at that point the listener would 'know' the cable is better than their 1.59 cable so they will be bias.

So in theory the cable could sound the same or worse than the 1.59 cable but the good measurements could make the listener believe what he/she hears is better because of expectation.

Just a thought.9_9

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, George Hincapie said:

I have left this thread alone for a while, but would be interested to learn what owners think of their Lush cable. As we say in England, does it do what it says on the tin?

Love the Lush but am in the process of buying an Inakustik Reference to hear if that brings a tasty flavor...