IGNORED

Allo Sparky USBridge

42 minutes ago, Daniel Knight said:

Niektóre aktualizacje pojawiły się w naszym następnym wydaniu Allo GUI:
+ Kontrola usług NetData

+ Domyślnie zainstalowano program Gmrender (końcowy punkt końcowy audio DLNA)

Aktualizacje będą dostępne za pośrednictwem System Settings> Update DietPi w przyszłym tygodniu.

Untitled.png

Excellent when to add squeeze reader

11 minutes ago, Rockefoten said:

I got spotify connect to work with my USB bridge running Dietpi.  I manually installed Raspotify using the instructions on the github page rather than using the installer which appears to check it is running on a RPi

Anybody knows if BubbleUPnP server (for Tidal/Qobuz) can be installed under DietPi?

1 hour ago, franz159 said:

Anybody knows if BubbleUPnP server (for Tidal/Qobuz) can be installed under DietPi?

Hi,

Yes, we'll try to add to DietPi-Software officially, however, issues with pkg deps:

Preparing to unpack bubbleupnpserver_0.9-2_all.deb ...
Unpacking bubbleupnpserver (0.9-2) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of bubbleupnpserver:
 bubbleupnpserver depends on upstart-job; however:
  Package upstart-job is not installed.

Upstart-job not available in Stretch on RPi.

https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/1188
3 hours ago, latenz said:

oh...spotify connect would be great...plz

I got spotify connect to work with my USB bridge running Dietpi.  I manually installed Raspotify using the instructions on the github page rather than using the installer which appears to check it is running on a RPi

We'll investigate and see if we can get Raspotify officially supported in DietPi-Software:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/1189

4 hours ago, latenz said:

stream from spotify through shairport nothing happens and in the gui i can see shairport goes to disabled status...any idea

Hi,

Could be an issue with Spotify and Shairport-sync compatibility, causing the process to fail.

We'll need to debug at system, please run the following commands to check service status, after the issue occurs:

systemctl status shairport-sync -l

Take a picture/paste results if possible.
4 hours ago, aqs said:
Why can't i play dsd files through squeezelite on DietPi. There is no such problem on Moodeaudio and squeezelite

You need to install LMS 7.9.1 for DSD and install appropriate plug-ins. I haven't been able to get Squeezelite working since the v156 update, even after loading Squeezlite and Squeezebox  on dietpi using ssh. LMS recognises Squeezlite, but no playback. Hopefully the next update solves (or I figure out what I'm doing wrong). Prior to that I was playing DSD using LMS using the USBridge.

6 hours ago, Lobbster said:

You need to install LMS 7.9.1 for DSD and install appropriate plug-ins. I haven't been able to get Squeezelite working since the v156 update, even after loading Squeezlite and Squeezebox  on dietpi using ssh. LMS recognises Squeezlite, but no playback. Hopefully the next update solves (or I figure out what I'm doing wrong). Prior to that I was playing DSD using LMS using the USBridge.

I have 7.9.0-164 for NAS Synology. There is no such problem dsd on moode and squeezelite 

On 10/12/2017 at 7:15 AM, aqs said:

I have 7.9.0-164 for NAS Synology. There is no such problem dsd on moode and squeezelite 

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

We'll need to debug this for your system.

Please can you send me a bug report, after the issue has been replicated with Squeezelite (to ensure logs are filled):

dietpi-bugreport

Once sent, you will receive a unique ID, please post that in your reply.

On 05/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, allo.com said:

Sorry not possible. You could remove them if you can desolder.

I have just received my USBridge. Kudos to dietpi, everything worked out of the box for my existing LMS setup.

Desoldering will have no effect on board functionality? Would they need to be replaced with any component?

Any benefits to using the Allo GUI image?

@badboygolf16v If you're on v155 and LMS works, wait for v157 before switching. see my question above. I had LMS working on v155 and when I went to the new WebGUI, v156, it wasn't pre-installed. Still doesn't work for me after re-installing Squueezelite and Squeezebox - at least waiting for Daniel Knight to confirm, it might be something I missed.

Daniel says Squeezelite will be pre-installed in WebGUI for v157.  

1 hour ago, Lobbster said:

It doesn't show in new WebGUI.

Will be available in DietPi v157 update, which includes the latest Web GUI. ETA, next week release.

Still doesn't work for me after re-installing Squueezelite and Squeezebox

Most likely same 32 bit depth required for your DAC. 16bit is default for Squeezelite.

Please copy and paste all of the following into terminal, to set 32 bit output.

cat << _EOF_ > /etc/systemd/system/squeezelite.service
[Unit]
Description=squeezelite

[Service]
Type=simple
ExecStart=/usr/bin/squeezelite -a 4096:1024:32:0 -C 5 -n 'DietPi-Squeezelite' -f /var/log/squeezelite.log

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
_EOF_

systemctl daemon-reload

dietpi-services restart

Confirmed working here with Sabaj DA3 (which requires 32bit depth). I'll add those options into the web interface (as per MPD/Shairport).