IGNORED

ARIES vs mini... Confused

Jimmy, the good news is that the REGEN made a very significant positive difference with my Ayre QB-9 DSD which is $3250. The Ayre has its own power supply for the USB circuitry and doesn't use USB bus power at all. Despite that isolation, the REGEN made an immediate improvement. You will not be disappointed.

That's great news ! Thanks .

• 3 months later...
Anyone in NYC who would like to come for a listen and call me crazy (or agree with me)?

Hi Miguelito.

I just registered as a member to Computer Audiophile forum, since I'have been in the US only since April (here for work...) but I was quite active on Pinkfishmedia or HiFiWigwam in UK during past years...

During my holidays, I found this old thread of yours since I was looking for a comparison between Mac Mini and Aries, having the idea of buying one or the other.

Since I live in NYC (upper midtown Manhattan) I was wondering if one day or another you might have some time to let me visit you and try to hear the differences you mention about Mini and Aries.... assuming my ears are good enought for the task :)

I would bring a bottle of red Italian wine.... :)

Thanks for you attention

Franz