IGNORED

Offline Upsampling

Jud

After several tests I will send you beta version for checking on your system. I hope slugging during conversion will fixed on your system too :)

Hi Yuri,

Thank you for sending the new beta. I noticed some improvements, notably the modified progress bar. As far as reactivity of the interface is concerned while processing large batch of files, I noticed some minor improvement, but on my system, nothing drastic. But again, I have adapted my workflow to the current situation, so there is no pb AFAIC.

Hi SwissBear,

Thank you for feedback.

In the beta unloaded logging resource consuming. It must allow (I can see only my system, of course) push stop or pause button and get response immediatelly. I consider it as improvement. Before the beta pushing to a button in AuI's interface caused significant time delay before the interface's response. If I'm right, you meant this situation as slugging, isn’t it?

When pushed Start button AuI perform input/future output data integrity for possible fixing errors that can appear during conversion. While I don’t touch it.

Currently after closing select directory window AuI’s main window freeze up to several minutes. While scanned directory.

Last days I designs new input directory scanning in background. It allow release interface for user interaction. All buttons except «Close» in title and Help, About are blocked.

May be I will unblock Open buttons too for interrupting process of scanning.

After some tests I will send you new beta.

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD audio converter/optimizer for DAC of high resolution files

ISO, DSF, DFF (1-bit/D64/128/256/512/1024), wav, flac, aiff, alac,  safe CD ripper to PCM/DSF,

Seamless Album Conversion, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, DSF metadata editor, Mac & Windows
Offline conversion save energy and nature

I'm trying to use Aud Produce-RD v4.6 to convert ISOs to DSF.

When I load the program and do the first ISO, it seems to work fine. When I then run another ISO, it copies the metadata from the first ISO and so the metadata in all subsequent ISO/DSF files is messed up.

I there some setting I'm doing incorrectly?

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

Hi Jabbr,

Yes. That problem was solved since one of 5.x versions.

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD audio converter/optimizer for DAC of high resolution files

ISO, DSF, DFF (1-bit/D64/128/256/512/1024), wav, flac, aiff, alac,  safe CD ripper to PCM/DSF,

New AuI ConverteR 48x44 v.5.5.3 Improved several aspects of interface responsiveness. Read more New AuI ConverteR 48x44 v.5.5.3 Improved interface responsiveness

yuri-

I downloaded it and the log file says I have version 5.5.4.

Hi Augustine,

It's correct. There already 5.5.4 where fixed one minor bug of control input data integrity.

New AuI ConverteR 48x44 v.5.5.6 Fixed ISO conversion start issues New AuI ConverteR 48x44 v.5.5.6 Fixed ISO conversion start issues

I'm trying to use Aud Produce-RD v4.6 to convert ISOs to DSF.

When I load the program and do the first ISO, it seems to work fine. When I then run another ISO, it copies the metadata from the first ISO and so the metadata in all subsequent ISO/DSF files is messed up.

I there some setting I'm doing incorrectly?

Hi Jabbr,

What operation system you use with AuI ConverteR?

Hi SwissBear,

Thank you for information. If will troubles, I recommend install latest version where fixed several little bugs that appear after v.5.5.3.

Hi Jabbr,

What operation system you use with AuI ConverteR?

OS X and mostly working since I installed upgrade to 5.5 (which I had-duh!)

Thanks

Room treatments for headphone users

Hi SwissBear,

Thank you very much. It's new CD ripper. I wrote it "in single breath" :) And I hope it open real great CD ability in error detection/correction for more people.

Hi SwissBear,

Thank you very much. It's new CD ripper. I wrote it "in single breath" :) And I hope it open real great CD ability in error detection/correction for more people.

Yeah, that's what I guessed looking at your user guide. That's why I felt appropriate to underline it :-)

Last time I move from one development subject to other and while havn't time to carefully read the manual. But that I read already, more look like to English than original :)

Mac ripper stay without settings as before. But I plan article how work mechanism of error detection (builtin to CD).

I'd like to convert an ISO located on my NAS to DSF and have the output in a subdirectory with the ISO's name, and in the same subdirectory on my NAS that the ISO is on. At one point this worked. Now aui is dumping all the DSF files into a single subdir "DSD" (the NAS volume name is "DSD") -- I have the "Directory Output Files" blank and the "Subdir" button clicked.

I don't know what I'm doing differently now?

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for informaton.

I have checked last AuI v.5.5.6 just now.

Yes. Looks like some broken during last changes.

I work with it. And will write about results.

Best regards,

Yuri

Upd: I analyzed code. All work according rules: how described in button's tooltip.

Before was bug and name was obtained from temporary file.

I will add function for files that will name/rename directory as album name.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for informaton.

I have checked last AuI v.5.5.6 just now.

Yes. Looks like some broken during last changes.

I work with it. And will write about results.

Best regards,

Yuri

Upd: I analyzed code. All work according rules: how described in button's tooltip.

Before was bug and name was obtained from temporary file.

I will add function for files that will name/rename directory as album name.

Ok, well its good I'm not crazy then:)

Also, when I select a specific output directory (lets say named "DSD" from NAS) and this is specified as "/Volumes/DSD" when mounted in OS X, aui creates a subdir named "Volumes" and then "DSD" in that directory and places the files there ... this may be unique to remote directories?

Could you explain the difference between the two options for output directories better -- you show a pattern, but I'm having trouble understanding.

I think that for batch conversion of ISO you may almost always want to use the ISO filename as a subdirectory, somewhere, even if directing the output directory elsewhere, because otherwise the DSF files are all in one subdirectory, and since named "01 ...", "02 .." they become interleaved and this takes some manual intervention to move to the correct directory.

That said, the batch conversion of ISO is sounding terrific.

Jonathan

Example how it work in next beta what I be going to send you soon (it in testing/adjusting stage now):

Original file is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Test/iso/Jazz Momento.iso

Directory for output files is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music

Case #1

Suitable for single album conversion

Both buttons is off

SettingsISOTargetDirectory.png

Output file is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music/PerformerName/2016 - AlbumName/01 - PerformerName - TrackName.dsf

PerformerName/2016 - AlbumName part extracted from ISO's metadata

Case #2

Suitable for copy full structure of original library

Left button ON, Right button OFF

Left button ON - Right button OFF.png

Output file is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music/Volumes/ExtDisk/Test/iso/PerformerName/2016 - AlbumName/01 - PerformerName - TrackName.dsf

Case #3

Suitable for conversion separate album. This mode more suitable for album as file kit.

Left button OFF, Right button ON

Left button OFF - Right button ON.png

Output file is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music/iso/PerformerName/2016 - AlbumName/01 - PerformerName - TrackName.dsf

In case #2 and #3 for ISO files possibly will removed folder name where placed original .ISO directly (/iso/).

Upd: ISO's metatag extracted directory name should solve trouble of several source ISOs in same directory.

both-directory-options-off.png

I like that:)

I think case #2 doesn't make sense for external drives -- the "Volumes" sub directory threw me for a loop for a long time -- never thought to look there!

I would only use the "iso" sub directory if that was specified in the "Directory Output Files" box

I would only use the "iso" sub directory if that was specified in the "Directory Output Files" box

Do you meant:

Original file is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Test/iso/Jazz Momento.iso

Directory for output files is

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music

You need:

/Volumes/ExtDisk/Temp Music/01 - PerformerName - TrackName.dsf

Do I correct understand?