IGNORED

Blue Coast Discount Sale

From Cookie at Blue Coast:

Well, it's not QUITE April Fool's Day, but I decided to be kinda foolish and put The Collection up for sale to our fanbase of 11,600 members for $0.10 and drive some people to DSD-Guide.com

http://dsd-guide.com/

So, for today (and maybe tomorrow) our server is going to be slamming with people downloading The Collection.  :)  Tell your friends, tell your enemies.. this is the time to get the Blue Coast Collection -- The E.S.E. Sessions for a DIME!

Okay to post this if you are so inclined

If you're wondering why I didn't tell anyone... well, it was kind of a wild hair last minute impulse to see what would happen to our servers.  So far, so good!  Patrick's pulling what's left of his hair out, though.  :)

take care, all!

Cookie

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

forgotten it was today. Thanks for the heads up. Own it, but it's great for others to hear the Collection in pure DSD!! Keith's and Jane's tracks are in constant rotation in my DSD playlists, as are most of these. Thumbs up!

Hi Ted, I haven't sent the official notice to our newsletter fans from Blue Coast Records. I figured you all probably had the Blue Coast Collection... and I'm planning on a special surprise for all the BCR newsletter members.

I'll probably send it out on April 1, as a little April Fool's joke for Patrick, our support dude. He's going to KILL me. :)

If anyone wants to sign up to find out what it is...

bluecoastrecords.com

Enjoy and thank you for supporting us!

Cookie

Cookie Marenco[br]founder and producer[br]Blue Coast Records[br]http://www.bluecoastrecords.com/

and listening for the second time through. Been collecting the "free samples" - but nice to add a compete album to the collection.

Very impressed by the quality of the recording and the "sound" - even if its not through a DSD capable DAC. Audirvana plus is delivering "the goods".

Source: 1.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro < FW800> Mac Mini (2009 / 10.8.3)

1.0TB WD MY PASSPORT Mac Mini (2009 / 10.8.3)

Players (Hardware): MacBook Pro 13 (2011, 10.8.3 8 gig), ATV2

Amp / DAC: Nuforce DDA-100

Speakers: ELAC 201

Software: iTunes & BitPerfect / Audirvana Free / Audirvana Plus / MPD 0.16.6

Connectivity: subject to random changes

tell Cookie I said "Thank you!".

Mark B - 70's Audiophile Dinosaur - Mac Mini 2.3 i5 Lion - Dual RAID-1 LaCie 2big Quadra 2TB - - Burson DA160 - Audioquest Forest USB - Stock Burson interconnects - Jolida JD202BRC - 12 gauge zip with banana plugs - Mordaunt-Short Carnival 2s'

Thanks, all! We had a tremendous weekend and got the Blue Coast Collection in thousand of media players world wide... so, we're continuing the madness.

Art Lande, our solo piano recording from Blue Coast Records.. $5 for the entire album in DSD or 9624 or 44.1

http://bluecoastrecords.downloadsnow.net/discount

By the way, thanks, Ted, I'm sending people to your comment "audiogate is not an SACD ripping tool!" :) There are a lot of confused people about the difference between SACD and DSD audio.

We'll be adding more info on DSD at www.DSD-Guide.com

Enjoy!

Cookie

Cookie Marenco[br]founder and producer[br]Blue Coast Records[br]http://www.bluecoastrecords.com/

Thanks cookie! I enjoyed the $.10 collection very much and looking forward to this one (after I get feeling back in my mouse hand after routine elbow surgery today). When will it expire?

-Caleb

C.A.P.Sv2-Mytek Stereo192-Twisted Pair Audio Buffalo III M-ch-Sennheiser HD800-Beyerdynamic T1-Lexicon MC12b-Theta Dreadnought-Infinity Prelude MTS-Sonos-JRiver MC-12TB DataTale eSATA