IGNORED

The last few days have had me wondering...

I'm almost tempted to get a turntable.

But then I just have to smack myself real hard and ask what the hell I am thinking.

I've seen people posting at the DIY sites who build their own audiophile turntables. You wanna talk about crazy....

On another note - it was mentioned that people here have made generous offers of equipment, helpful knowledge, etc. Folks who've done that for me include barrows, Gordon Rankin, and a certain, um, Mr. Scott. (Your smug SOB cover's blown now, Bill, and you're revealed for the old softie you truly are. ;-)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

"I've seen people posting at the DIY sites who build their own audiophile turntables. You wanna talk about crazy...."

I am one of them!

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

"I've seen people posting at the DIY sites who build their own audiophile turntables. You wanna talk about crazy...."

That is my next project!

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

Since apparently a lot of us are in the San Francisco Bay Area, I've flirted with the idea of just posting a location (a pub), a date and a time and see if anyone showed up. (If not, after a few beer, I find myself tolerable company.) If I did it in Santa Cruz, maybe Neil Young and wgscott would show up.

Peachtree Audio DAC-iT, Dynaco Stereo 70 Amp w/ Curcio triode cascode conversion, MCM Systems .7 Monitors