Hi Guys, the custom Classifieds section has been retired and the Buy / Sell forum is back to being as simple as possible, and no simpler. To sell something, just click the "Start new topic" button at the top of the main Buy / Sell forum page or click the big green button below. To purchase something, just respond to the topic and work it out with the seller. 

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.59.07 AM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, mark2700 said:

is it ok to remove ad and replace with updated sale ? the new system has potential customers only seeing the initial ad copy and not the scrolled down updates 

If I follow what you're saying, people aren't scrolling down to read the updates, so you want to remove the ad and place a new one? 

This requires manual intervention unfortunately and will be a lot of work for me. Ideally people would learn to scroll down. A less than ideal compromise is to post a new ad with the updated info, but that won't be a perfect solution. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...