IGNORED

Dark Mode?

Axial

Question

Audiophile Style has a dark mode yet? 

I take good care of my ears, and my eyes too. 

I only listen to good music, and watch good flicks and documentaries with pitch dark blacks. 

Would be nice ...

Stay safe, stay home, listen to music, watch movies, eat well, exercise and give all your lovin'...Double mask up, learn to play the cello and the piano, life, love & the blues. 

8 answers to this question

Many OSs have a smart invert feature in the accessibility settings that will give you a dark mode but not change images. I just tried it on my iPad with AS and it works great. But it also turns dark modes into light - so you either have to turn it on and off for different apps or leave it on with all your apps in light mode.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yes, we have a dark mode, but it’s only available to paid subscribers.

How can this be enabled?

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Theme. 

Woo hoo ... love it.  Thanks!!!

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

With Dark Mode too much content is a Dark Gray background with just slightly darker gray writing...in other words...no contrast.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers