IGNORED

HDtracks 15% off through Dec. 31

Thanks Bob for the update.

Got my 15% off.

Also international users (reminder). Payment by paypal does not require US address.

Seasons greeting.

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

HP Rig ++ >Woo WES/ > Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

Yeah--they also sent me a 10% discount offer (with a different promo code). Haven't taken advantage of it yet, but I wonder what would happen if I used the promo code posted here?

Russell

MacBook Pro 2021 16” (M1 Pro, 16MB RAM, macOS Ventura) > Audirvana Origin > Pangea Audio USB-AG > Sony TA-ZH1ES > Nordost Heimdall 2 > Audeze LCD-3

You have to be valued as opposed to elite!

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

I only had bought 1 or 2 albums from them in the last year.

I think it was because I complained to their customer service about the non-obvious distinction between hi-res and low-res albums. I had purchased a 16/44 download because I couldn't find the hi-res version of the album. Later I found the hi-res version and asked them to credit me the cost of the 16/44. They refused, but instead they gave me a 20% discount code good for any number of tracks downloaded in a single purchase, one time only.

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7