IGNORED

New Pearl Jam Album "Gigaton" and Tour!

2 hours ago, ShawnC said:

I wished I would have kept more stubs. I have a couple old ones like this but without the price. Metallica from 86’ is my oldest also saw Van Halen that year my first big concert, 7th grade. At Metallica I was a little scared of the crowd. 

The Thunderbird, classic meeting point. 

I had a stub collection but the ink disappeared off most of them. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Oh no, the new album was mixed in Dolby Atmos. Now I need a ton more speakers!!!

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/pearl-jam-eddie-vedder-unveils-new-album-gigaton-1203479780/amp/

Greer encouraged the band to mix “Gigaton” in Dolby Atmos and present it in that format at today’s playback to highlight Evans’ production work. Indeed, “Gigaton” is believed to be the first album released by the Universal Music Group in Dolby Atmos sound. “It’s such a unique way to experience the album and appreciate the level of effort the band put into it,” says Greer.”

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ShawnC said:

Are you going?  It's at the Oakdale Marcus theater.  Tickets not for sale yet on the website.  It's right off 694 and 10th st. in Oakdale.  The major 94/694/494 interchange is only 1/4 mile away, so easy too get to after going through dwnt St. Paul.

I looked and didn’t see anything in MN!

1 hour ago, ShawnC said:

My mistake, it's the one by Fleet Farm, off of Hwy 36 and 694.  Look under country not state and scroll down to Oakdale (not in order).  Probably not official yet.

https://pearljam.com/onenightonly/screenings/?country=US

Wow, talk about hidden! I wouldn’t have seen it. 

0646E41D-2D0C-4F05-8F8C-F98BE0DB91A9.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 3:48 PM, ShawnC said:

@The Computer Audiophile have you heard of these performances coming up, or already happened.  93X mentioned something about it today.

https://pearljam.com/news/alive-from-the-home-shows

I think there's a entire concert to be aired with speacial guests and a cover of a White Stripes song.

Yes, it’s the concert from Seattle on August 8, 2018. Nugs has made it available but it’s a strange deal. You can pay $14.99 to stream it until Monday night. Then it’s gone. If they sold the Blu-ray at least you could watch it whenever you want.  Same with movies purchased via Amazon, Apple etc... Buy once, watch many times without restrictions.