IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

3 hours ago, Teresa said:

@Axial you can ask Chris @The Computer Audiophile to remove all these trolling posts from your thread.

Thanks Teresa. But here's my line of thought: Uno, I'm sure Chris has better things to do with his time.

Dos, all the members are old enough to reflect and readjust, I have confidence in their leadership and integrity. 

We can all do better; our tone is our style, and action creates reaction. The best way to stop the bullying, trolling, etc., is to stop it right @ the beginning, the snake's head. ...Just cut it off so it won't return. 

I'm relatively new here; many members are very smart and polite too...they always show respect, even in their humor. 

These members are the real leaders, the ones I take my comfort zone from, the right direction to follow. 

Disagreements in audio is normal, disrespect is not. 

That's all there is really; I welcome all opinion, on all topics. Personal criticism on any poster, thread's starter, ...is no topic anymore, no fun, leads to chaos, discordance, anarchy. We adjust back, and our sharing will grow exponentially towards higher learning /// knowledge, happiness, musical satisfaction, a better world more informed, quicker and more efficiently. 

I like you very much Teresa, you bring a fair balance, always gentle and respectful. Everyone knows that, you are a leader; it's you I'm following, people of your caliber.  

6 hours ago, wgscott said:

No, it is totally off-topic conspiracy theory-infused ranting made from a point of view that is fundamentally ignorant about the physics of electromagnetic radiation.

What on earth does it have to do with audio?

Then just say it right from the beginning with a nice style and if most people agree I will delete this topic and move on. 

I follow the democracy. 

What is Audio? Music, DACs, Computers, Turntables, Amplifiers, Loudspeakers, Sounds, Mono, Stereo, Multichannel, Audio radio frequencies, Hertz, Human Range, 20/20 audio Spectrum, Subharmonics, Ultra high frequencies, distortion, jitter, alienization, upsampling, bits, pits, crevasses, downsampling, communication, telecommunication, ...? 

5G will make downloading hi res audio music libraries just that much quicker, snap of an instant.

Is it really that off topic or is it that you want it to be off topic?  

Is listening to Heavy Rap music (harsh language) an off topic subject. 

General Equipment ... Cell Phones, Tablets, iPads. They all play music, have audio electronics inside, DACs, and much much more in 5G style. I thought I picked carefully a subject. If the majority is in disagreement, no sweat, we just kill this topic and we move on towards better horizons. What we love is what we like to talk about. What we don't like we don't have to talk about, we are free to let live, or kill. 

15 minutes ago, wdw said:

To the initial question posed by the OP, no doubt about it, we are truly insane !

Yes we are, we can see it every single day all around the news. 

National security; the airports are almost shut down because they are short of staff. How more insane ...

All government employees just paid for a wall, there's your six billion right there. 

But it's 5G potential health issues versus the benefits for our telecommunication leaders and the population that enticed me to start this thread...radiation from super high radio frequencies. ...Cell Phones...equipment...cell phones...communication...radio...telecommunication...audio frequencies...radio...audio...equipment...cell phones...good...bad...5G...questions? 

Discussion or not, that's the question now. 

Look, I don't question the professionalism and expertise of scientists in biology. 

I appreciate their participation and contribution.

We are all discussing and discovering more each and everyday together. 

Scientists are always questioning themselves and looking to improve their findings. 

Sometimes they even change @ 180° angles. It is permissible in science to look @ places no one ever looked before, to theorize. 

Are we the key holders of the universe? 

And look again; I don't know anything more than my grandson; he's more into this stuff than an old fart like me. 

If the pope wants to share his interest I'm all good. 

Now, let assume that there is no health risks if we take precautions...using good common sense. That's fine with me. What are the benefits people in audio like us would get from 5G technology? ...Other than faster hi res audio file downloads.

Let's not talk about health issues anymore; it sucks. 

Let's talk 5G high speed technology, ok? ...Like a super computer @ the speed of light but 100 times faster. ...Just a figure of speech to say that it's much faster than everything else before...3G, 4G. 

Let's have a good time. 

4 hours ago, bluesman said:

After careful consideration (and reading this thread again...), I've come to the conclusion that bacteria are endowed with higher intelligence - they're clearly smarter than we are.  When bombarded with substances toxic to them, they (and many other forms of life) develop resistance and look to their future.

If 5G renders humans extinct, bacteria will continue to frolic with the roaches in our absence.  So we can rest easily knowing we've left the planet to higher forms of life - and so can the planet.

PS:  So can the bacteria - no more antibiotics!!!

1 hour ago, Axial said:

¤ https://www.androidauthority.com/lg-v50-thinq-lg-g8-thinq-947697/amp/

What about the specs?

"LG itself recently confirmed details about its 5G phone, though it stopped short of announcing its name. The device would include a 6-inch (probably QHD resolution) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, and a 4,000mAh battery. It’s also arriving with a vapor chamber cooling system to help dissipate heat.

Meanwhile, LG’s new mobile user interface is believed to make extensive use of gestures for navigation.

LG will face competition from other major Android OEMs in 5G, including South Korean rival Samsung. The global number one smartphone vendor is also expected to unveil its first 5G smartphone, the Galaxy X, next month. And if its rumored specs are anything to go on, LG might be more than a little worried."

1 hour ago, bluesman said:

That's an approach that's been used in ionizing radiation therapy for years, Jud.   Parallel opposed fields (an early use of multiple energy beams in cancer therapy) gave way to multiple fields, then to three dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3DCRT). Now we have intensity modulated RT, which focuses the therapeutic dose and protects surrounding /intervening tissue even better.  3D imaging is used to plan the exposure fields, and delivery is tightly controlled by computers.  If we had a home source of radiation, DietPi could add it as an app & we could treat our own tumors in the garage!

Multiple energy beams for precise localization & concentration are used across the energy spectrum and in "both directions".  Raytheon developed such a system with audio frequencies for pinpoint localization of sound sources. It's for military use, but it could have some utility in computer audio.  Sadly, we don't have room for a helicopter in our living room since we downsized :) 

▪ https://globalnews.ca/news/4906544/canada-diplomats-cuba-illness/

It's like a mysterious secret, a new harmful weapon, undetected, audio transmission high frequency sound waves. Yes the army uses that technology and in movies too ...

The full scene (extremely supremely convincing):

■ Brand new fresh (today):

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/military/article/2184493/why-5g-battleground-us-and-china-also-fight-military-supremacy