IGNORED

Logitech Media Server and HQPlayer Embedded

bibo01

13 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

Unfortunately I don’t know anything about Sparky … are you sure that NAA is actually running on it?

Absolutely yes!!!! No One problem from Sparky!! Between the two screenshots of hqplayerd's configuration the only difference is the UpNpbridge version . In the old photo dev-2 in the recent photo dev-3

22 hours ago, stefano_mbp said:

@Riccardo r … anyway I don’t think the upnp bridge can be the root of the issue, you should be able the have HQPlayer and HQPlayer NAA working fine, then you can go further checking the integration of LMS in the chain

Summary. It has been several years that my LMS Upnpbridge hqplayerd system has been working perfectly but having been created from scratch over time several issues have arisen. Even now it works spectacularly , with the Lms material skin.
Only marginal problem is this lack of the player in the configuration page of hqplayerd . It would be helpful to figure out where to look for the reason for this, even though the system sounds perfectly

1 hour ago, Miska said:

I just don't understand what the issue is about...

Hi. The problem is this lack of the player in the configuration page of hqplayerd in "device " -  "network  audio backend"  ( Red circles screenshoot). It would be helpful to figure out where to look for the reason for this, even though the system sounds perfectly

Old hqp old config.jpg

Screenshot_20231215-102646188 (1)_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Riccardo r said:

Hi. The problem is this lack of the player in the configuration page of hqplayerd in "device " -  "network  audio backend"  ( Red circles screenshoot). It would be helpful to figure out where to look for the reason for this, even though the system sounds perfectly

Ahh, you mean NAA doesn't appear on the list. Maybe it wasn't reachable when you booted up your Embedded instance. Did you try with the "Refresh devices" button?

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

26 minutes ago, Miska said:

Ahh, you mean NAA doesn't appear on the list. Maybe it wasn't reachable when you booted up your Embedded instance. Did you try with the "Refresh devices" button?

Dear Miska Thank you.
After the sixth restart of LMs server for updates in three days the problem seems to be solved. How, is a mystery.
In any case in the past few days I have killed and restarted both Lms and Embedded without result. Since it is ok now if it happens again I will do as you say.

I think the problem is about the upnp interface of hqplayerd .  If I don't find the stable solution in hqplayerd , The thing I should learn is where to look for Philippe's UpNpbridge plugin update history and install the one that works properly with hqplayerd

Philippe , about this problem said:
I took the time to download hqplayer embedded in a x64 VM. With transcode to flac, it works. Feels to me like there is something with the HQPlayer configuration and the rendering device because if it streams normally but you don't hear anything, it just means it's outputting sound to a different destination,