IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 3 months later...

Why not just run it off your iPhone or iPad on my sons Tesla there are USB inputs and why not through CarPlay and WiFi Bluetooth? In my internal combustion vehicle Qobuz and. Tidal just play without any usb or rca connection OR am I misunderstanding you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

HI YOU ALL (above)—I can not believe all the problems you have or think you have with Qobuz—did you ever think your systems might be TOO complicated ie too much ‘stuff’?

I have never had problems with Qobuz that couldn’t be fixed easily and I ALSO (way back when— a long time ago in a galaxy far far away-2007/08) had a ‘French address’ because I was in was in the USA(it was ONEIDA, NEW FRANCE  which is what the northeast USA would have been called if the French/Montcalm had won on the Plains of Abraham)

I can’t speak for Australia or Europe but I have no ‘noise’ ever/the SQ is outstanding and I can’t say enough about Mr @dmackta / @David Craff who guided me through the transition from France to my current USA address/format.

My system is quite simple all Schiit-ragnarock 2(just the amp) Yggdrasil 2020 GS new Mac mini M1 chip 16GB RAM and Apple Time Capsule WiFi and Spectrum audio video service with Legacy Audio Studio HD monitors— could using non Apple products be the source?

I also use Qobuz in Audirvana Studio and AS kicks SQ up another notch and @damien78 or his community always solves  problems quickly.

• pabl0b changed the title to Qobuz issues with Marantz Model 40n
  • 3 months later...