IGNORED

Why!? Please Tell Me Why!

4 minutes ago, Albrecht said:

Why not trust yourself? It does make sense that people would follow the pseudo-scientists, - their fallacious arguments are powerful to those who are easily bamboozled.

I do and I agree that we shouldn't trust pseudo-scientists selling and manufacturing high-end audio equipment.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

48 minutes ago, Albrecht said:

LOL....

We shouldn't trust naysaying EEs promoting their ignorance & lack of knowledge surrounding high performance systems. Better rely on evidence, reason, and science.

Please provide some examples of evidence, reason, and science related to high performance systems. I haven't seen a lot of it. 

21 minutes ago, Albrecht said:

The testimonials of the oodles and oodles of the results of the comparative listening tests of the 99% of those that have experienced and listened to the systems. Most all of which are engaging in corroborative experimentation and are enjoying the results.....

At the core of the Scientific method and investigation is curiosity. Aren't you curious why your "reading gross assumptions on the internet" flies in the face of the 99%?

Ralf11 nailed it in the post above. 

No idea who you are quoting in the last sentence of the last paragraph or what the 99% is. 

11 minutes ago, GUTB said:

Instead of willful ignorance, trying listening to gear and then try to figure out why it sounds the way that it does.

Why are you assuming "willful ignorance" on my part?

2 hours ago, Albrecht said:

I would suggest visiting the site a bit and read what everyone else except for the 6 or so trolls in this section cry about constantly.....

I've got you. Who are the five folks you are referring to?

7 minutes ago, GUTB said:

Neurotypical means the ability to communicate using context and cultural cues to allow generalizations to convey meaningful information. Pedantry is not neurotypical, unless used as a rhetorical device.

A neurotypical reading of "signal" would be "analogue audio signal over a wire" in this context. An audio signal is a flow of electricity. You’ve probably chosen to be deliberately obtuse over voltage transmission for the purpose of disagreeing with me.

This isn't what "neurotypical" means.

It is a term used to refer to someone who is not autistic. Hence the following dictionary definitions of the word:

not affected with a developmental disorder and especially autism spectrum disorder : exhibiting or characteristic of typical neurological development  

neurotypical students

the neurotypical brain

Not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behaviour.

‘neurotypical individuals often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one or the only correct one’