IGNORED

Audiophile Jokes and Anecdotes.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, gmgraves said:

Rodrigues must have been an audiophile, he drew hundreds of audio-centric single panel cartoons for both either Stereo Review or High Fidelity, I forget which, as well as for Playboy (when I was young, Playboy had great pictures of the objects of my desire... Oh, yes it had pictures of pretty girls as well!).

His audiophile cartoons were featured in Stereo Review. He contributed to Playboy and his cartoons appeared regularly in the National Lampoon starting with its first issue.

His cartoons from Stereo Review were later published in a book entitled Total Harmonic Distortion.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/30/2020 at 3:21 PM, Kal Rubinson said:

My daughter's MB S95 is faster than my Audi A4. 

Regardless of the height of the driver.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

• 2 weeks later...

Sam and Moe, two audiophiles, bump into each other on the street. Sam says, "Did you hear the news about Harry? He died suddenly last Sunday". "That's terribly sad news", says Moe, "What did he have?"

"McIntosh, Thiel, Linn, and Nordost", replies Sam.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Snail - this evolved into Sonus Faber SF16:

You mean "shrunk into", don't you? 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MarkusBarkus said:

...and the related caution:

"Every time you smoke a cigarette, God takes a minute off your life...and gives it to Keith Richards." 

Or:

"It's amazing that Keith Richards is still alive. He doesn't look it, but he is".

• 9 months later...