IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

not sure if this has been covered, so apologies if so.  If not, it's good info to know:

They've been accused of IP infringement by one of the most prolific IEM manufacturers in our hobby, Campfire Audio.

https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/the-one-where-campfire-and-lh-labs-clear-the-air-a-bit.5566/#post-181495

Then, after all of this went down with the 'asteria' IEM in 2017, they release the 'stella' in 2018.  It too appears to be a blatant rip off of the campfire audio design.

This company really is as low as they come.  I follow the high end IEM market and have watched prices climb into the $3k range over the past few years.  So it's clear people are willing to part ways with pretty large sums of money for personal audio nowadays and it seems LH have latched onto that exploit as well. 

I believe they're also listed poorly on the BBB - if that still means anything these days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Computer Audiophile changed the title to LH Labs by Larry Ho. No delivery since 2014
  • 1 month later...

While legal matters aren't allowed, general sentiments about LHL abound and it's well understood that 'buyer beware'.

It's sort of a shame, because I feel headfi should be in support of the community of enthusiasts (consumers) above all other stakeholders.  They have a banned list of manufacturers, and we're not even allowed to discuss those products, let alone link to them.  Why they haven't placed LH on this list is baffling.