IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

@damien There are two bugs related with SysOptimizer:

- if I check Disable Spotlight option in the SysOptimizer panel, I play something in Audirvana (3.0.3) and then I quit Audirvana, no smart folders in OS Mail will work anymore, I must restart my MBP to let them work again. If I uncheck the option all is ok.

- this morning I updated iTunes to 12.6 and it started to crash after using Audirvana (3.0.3). I could solve the problem unchecking Optimize System for Audio Playback in the SysOptimizer panel and restarting my MBP

Stefano

My audio system

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
25 minutes ago, gaia said:

hi

finally i bought a+ , in the past days i have used the trial version

i read the manual but it's silly ,maybe because english is not my native language , but i can't understand some simple task

but how can send from library or search feature multiple albums to play queque (now playing) ?

i mean , sound silly ok , i'm a new osx user very happy , in the past i was a windows user :S:S (foobar and musicbee)

when i used the trial , i have focused my attention to audio quality

1) how can send multiple albums?

here there is a screenshot , should i use a keyborad shortcut or click on the first track never let me...

2) in the search mode , i searched for Anna Calvi

i got 2 albums , how can i send to play ?

thanks you so much

please my english is not very good

Schermata 2017-11-23 alle 08.49.55.png

Schermata 2017-11-23 alle 08.53.22.png

Simply drag & drop the album to the play queue, you can repeat for any album, each one will go in the last position in the play queue

Stefano

My audio system

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, tobes said:

Posted this elsewhere, but probably should have asked in this thread.

The 'Browse similar artists' feature in A+3 no longer works for me - not sure when this stopped working.
When I press the little graphic the window above the artist opens and says loading - but nothing displayed

I'm using the latest 3.2.13 version of A+ on a Mac mini running Mojave 10.14.1

I tried deleting all related Audirvana files/caches etc and A+ itself - then reinstalling. Doesn't fix the problem. Any ideas?

FWIW I went back to my old Mac mini, which runs High Sierra 10.13.6 and A+3.2.6 - but this behaves the same as above.

Pretty sure this was working with El Capitan, so maybe something got FUBAR'd with the update to High Sierra?

Can anyone confirm this still works for them?

.... on the Audirvana forum you gave one more detail, quite vital  .... on Tidal interface... maybe now someone can check

Stefano

My audio system