IGNORED

Is MQA a Threat to American Democracy?

Did you care about the "new President" when it was Obama who carried that title? How has Israel, your homeland, fared under the "Old President".

Hate to say it BUT it seems like you may be one of those uninformed.

I'm going to answer you, but am not going to get into a back and forth with you on this - if you answer this back I won't respond:

I'm not one of the big Obama fans. For many reasons, certainly the mess he made of foreign policy is one of them.

But unfortunately, Trump as a person and as an intellect, doesn't reach above Obama's shoe soles.

Good personal morality and actual intellect didn't help make Obama a particularly good president. Even smart, decent people can be misguided. But Trump has already shown himself to be pathologically narcissistic, with little regard for actual facts, no regard for the truth. I think he is the best example ever of some kind of Orwellian-Goebbels "post truth" politician.

As far as I can tell, he has no understanding of, or respect for, the Constitution or the rule of law.

He also seems to be personally reprehensible in many ways. Not someone I think Americans should want as a role model. Think about how many parents have had to explain to their children what "grabbing a P-word' is b/c of Trump. and that's only one of many examples.

I'll bet you are already trying to think of some comeback about the Clintons or Obama. Irrelevant. They are the past. Trump is the guy about to be sworn in.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Too Late!

This puppy was off the rails at Post #1!

I'm not going to reply again . But yes, this one started (in jest) as political. Different from when an audio thread gets hijacked into a political one.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

I'm going to answer you, but am not going to get into a back and forth with you on this - if you answer this back I won't respond:

I'm not one of the big Obama fans. For many reasons, certainly the mess he made of foreign policy is one of them.

But unfortunately, Trump as a person and as an intellect, doesn't reach above Obama's shoe soles.

Good personal morality and actual intellect didn't help make Obama a particularly good president. Even smart, decent people can be misguided. But Trump has already shown himself to be pathologically narcissistic, with little regard for actual facts, no regard for the truth. I think he is the best example ever of some kind of Orwellian-Goebbels "post truth" politician.

As far as I can tell, he has no understanding of, or respect for, the Constitution or the rule of law.

He also seems to be personally reprehensible in many ways. Not someone I think Americans should want as a role model. Think about how many parents have had to explain to their children what "grabbing a P-word' is b/c of Trump. and that's only one of many examples.

I'll bet you are already trying to think of some comeback about the Clintons or Obama. Irrelevant. They are the past. Trump is the guy about to be sworn in.

No further comment other than I fart in your general direction and as I said your are one of the uninformed wide eyed zombies well indoctrinated. Good luck in the homeland.

Now back to MQA and Democracy and "These are the times that try men's souls" as it pertains to MQA of course