IGNORED

Welcome to the Vinnie Rossi forum!

Would love to do it.

Hi Chris,

It would be an honor to send you the first MINI review unit!

Just email me with the voltage and cable configuration, and I'll get it out to you...

Many thanks.

Happy New Year!

Vinnie

It's in my system powering a microRendu right now.

Awesome! When do we get to read your results?

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

• 2 weeks later...

The question of value, whether we like to admit it or not, is very subjective. Since it was raised previously, I thought I'd share an extract from an email exchange I had recently.

"Vinnie has developed a deep understanding of what it means to create value for his customers: He doesn’t discount, with the exception of new product introductions, so the right time to buy is when you’re ready; His upgrade policy, giving generous trade-ins for your existing modules ensures loyalty and avoids the hassle of you reselling things; His creativity and engineering skill mean that he’s constantly evolving the platform with more options to add value to the LIO ecosystem."

IMO, Vinnie's business model owes more to what I perceive as a Japanese approach. Clearly more than merely selling and supporting product, but also more than what even some of the very best in the HiFi industry achieve. Vinnie's model allows him to build an ongoing relationship with customers, continue to meet their evolving needs, continue to offer them value and continue to earn a kind of loyalty that's unique in my experience.

IMO the hardware alone is incredibly competitive, but not understanding the whole package is not to understand the extreme value Vinnie Rossi's equipment represents.

• 4 weeks later...
"Vinnie has developed a deep understanding of what it means to create value for his customers: He doesn’t discount, with the exception of new product introductions, so the right time to buy is when you’re ready; His upgrade policy, giving generous trade-ins for your existing modules ensures loyalty and avoids the hassle of you reselling things; His creativity and engineering skill mean that he’s constantly evolving the platform with more options to add value to the LIO ecosystem."

IMO, Vinnie's business model owes more to what I perceive as a Japanese approach. Clearly more than merely selling and supporting product, but also more than what even some of the very best in the HiFi industry achieve. Vinnie's model allows him to build an ongoing relationship with customers, continue to meet their evolving needs, continue to offer them value and continue to earn a kind of loyalty that's unique in my experience.

IMO the hardware alone is incredibly competitive, but not understanding the whole package is not to understand the extreme value Vinnie Rossi's equipment represents.

Hi http404,

I apologize for missing your response above, and I want to say "THANK YOU" for your post.

Very much appreciated!

Vinnie

Vinnie Rossi

www.vinnierossi.com

• 4 years later...