IGNORED

Welcome to the Vinnie Rossi forum!

VR_Logo_black.jpg

LIO811.jpg

All,

I’m very excited to be an official CA sponsor and to have a forum here!

While many of you know me (some as far back as the early Red Wine Audio days), it is my hope that having a active forum here will reach a whole new audience of listeners who are not aware of the Vinnie Rossi brand and our ground-breaking, award-winning products.

Our main product is the LIO, which is a revolutionary product platform: www.vinnierossi.com

With all the shows that I've exhibited at since LIO was introduced in 2014, all the excellent reviews, and all our customers (and your valuable feedback!), many of you are now seeing - and most importantly, hearing - what LIO is all about:

- A game-changing product platform that is designed for long-term ownership and enjoyment (not a flavor-of-the-month product).

- Total isolation from the AC mains... w/o the use of batteries (the quality of the power feeding LIO has no sonic influence on what you hear), via super-low output impedance, patent-pending ultracapacitor power supply design.

- A modular design where the customer can easily configure for their current and future needs, and have fun upgrading without losing money (100% trade up program).

- New modules, ideas and improvements/upgrades brought to life from your valuable customer feedback. LIO is designed for future innovation be easily added in.

- Very high value, factory-direct sales model.

- 10-year warranty on the entire product (parts & labor) with best customer service out there! Made in the USA.

- Solid build quality, very clean circuit layouts, and in the unlikely event that something needs replacing for whatever reason - it gets taken care of ASAP.

- 30-day return policy: The best way to experience LIO is in your home system.

- FUN... as cleaning up and simplifying your system and transitioning to LIO means more time and enjoyment listening to your music. And when you have the itch to roll tubes, upgrade, or even just try a new module and compare to the previous one (or compare to another component), it is easy to do!

All of the above was my vision after 10-years of growing and learning from Red Wine Audio. I hope many more of you get to experience LIO in 2017, via the trade shows, and hopefully in your own home!

Vinnie Rossi pioneered isolated, ultracapacitor power for high-end audio!

Since LIO was introduced in 2014, I have received numerous requests for a dedicated DC power supply product that uses the same patent-pending, isolated, ultracapacitor-based power supply technology ("PURE-DC-4EVR").

This year, we introduced our MINI PURE-DC-4EVR (“The MINI”) - a patent-pending, isolated ultracapacitor power supply with super-regulated DC output voltage: Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE DC-4-EVR Power Supply

With MINI, you simply plug your AC power cable in, and you get ultracapacitor isolated, super-regulated DC out (Can be configured from 3.3V to 12V, and we will soon be releasing a version of the MINI that can output in the 15V – 24V range). MINI delivers a healthy 2.5A continuous output current (> 5A peaks).

As 2016 comes to an end, I continue to work on new LIO modules and ultracapacitor power supply solutions that I am looking forward to discussing in detail here in this CA forum! I want to THANK YOU ALL for your enthusiasm, excitement and support – and wishing you all a Happy (and healthy, “musically involving”) 2017!

Vinnie

VR_Logo.jpg

Vinnie Rossi logo white on black_1000_250.jpg

Vinnie Rossi

www.vinnierossi.com

Welcome Vinnie.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

Thanks again for all your warm welcomes!

Yesterday I sent out a newsletter to our email list. If you'd like to sign-up to be the first to get our latest

announcements, please click here: Newsletter Registration - Vinnie Rossi Audio

As I mentioned in the newsletter, 2106 has been awesome for me in many ways, and as LIO continues to earn awards (see below!) and support from customers worldwide, all of this positive energy is keeping me up late at nights working on new LIO ideas and developments for 2017!

THANK YOU all for your continued enthusiasm, excitement and support!

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]8ee7bf4f-76da-441a-8bae-c77902a50dad.jpg

LIO roars!

“If one wants the fragrance of direct-heated triodes pure… I’ve not heard or seen anything more powerful than this.”

“…Gives new meaning to the term plug ‘n’ play. It’s even more flexible and fun and useful than we knew when it first bowed. In my book, all of that—and whatever might be coming down the pike for it —makes it the one of 2016. ”

Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com (“2016 Component of the Year Award”)

bd69d455-f085-4a3f-80ae-8865bd3f6cfe.jpg

…a game-changer““…the sheer fact of the LIO was undeniable. It’s different. It’s great. And with the unlimited upgradability, the value being offered has thrown down the gauntlet in the ring of today’s high-end.”

Scot Hull, PartTimeAudiophile.com (“Best of 2016 Award”)

7b37b1dc-3691-4302-a9ee-4085f1e36ddf.jpg

“If there is a more innovative and musically satisfying integrated ampli*fier than the Vinnie Rossi LIO, I have yet to experience it.”Herb Reichert, Stereophile (Stereophile “Class-A Recommended Component 2016”)

d2530d66-486c-459e-833a-909f6751bca5.jpg

“Sonically I found the LIO to be a highly transparent and extremely low-noise component that allowed the music to pass through it unscathed.”

“I was impressed by the LIO’s overall level of finesse and transparency.”

“The LIO consistently delivered music in a way that focused on the music.”

Steven Stone, The Absolute Sound (“Editor’s Choice Award 2016,” TAS 2017 Buyer’s Guide)

Cheers!

Vinnie

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Vinnie Rossi

www.vinnierossi.com

Vinnie,

What if you come up with an ultra capacitor based UPS device that we can use to power our AC powered gear? This way we can effectively have all of our gear off the grid. Is this something feasible and would you consider something like this in the future?

Moussa

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Hi Moussa,

Yes, I have been working on this on the side. It is something that I am interested in offering at some point.

Initially, it would be one that can output around 100W of power (120Vac or 240Vac), and this should

work well for most dacs, preamps, phonostages, and even smaller power amps and music servers. Larger versions with more output power would follow.

However, there is still plenty of work to be done, and I'm on a handful of projects at the moment. I'llget there...

Thank you for your post,

Vinnie

Vinnie Rossi

www.vinnierossi.com

Hi Moussa,

Yes, I have been working on this on the side. It is something that I am interested in offering at some point.

Initially, it would be one that can output around 100W of power (120Vac or 240Vac), and this should

work well for most dacs, preamps, phonostages, and even smaller power amps and music servers. Larger versions with more output power would follow.

However, there is still plenty of work to be done, and I'm on a handful of projects at the moment. I'llget there...

Thank you for your post,

Vinnie

I'm interested in this too.

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

Hi Moussa,

Thank you for your post,

Vinnie

Thanks Vinnie for the prompt reply, I am interested in the high power ones. Great to know that this is in the pipeline. Keep us posted pls

A great product would be an ATX power supply that would allow users to power their PC movie, CPU, and SSD directly. I currently have the HDPlex 300w linear power supply but would much rather prefer an LIO product.

BTW I am considering your Pur DC 4EVR to power my mini PC that is acting as the NAA. It would be cool if this had selectable output voltage.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

I meant to type pc mobo not movie.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

I feel the LIO is wildly overpriced. It is priced in some very strong company.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Interesting since there is NO competition on the Patent Pending LIO.

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos