IGNORED

Script to disable unnecessary services and apps

beerandmusic

The two are basically different in flexibility; the pro version exposes more control and permutations for tweaking.

How does this translate into the language of a Windows operating system??

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

Here's my take. You don't need any of these software offers for optimization of Windows 10. They don't accomplish anything more than what you can do on your own. Plus you have more control over what you want to use for a media player and how best to optimize around it. Might entail a small learning curve, but you will be more prepared to handle future optimization endeavors.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

I think it is expensive for what it does...you suggest because HQPlayer is more your price is justified. I don't even know how you can compare the two products. I agree with comparing to audiophileoptimizer, but again in my mind, without knowing what it is doing besides turning off services that can be done with free script or if it will improve SQ than what turning off services will do, and then further complicate it by having 3 different versions without clear understanding between the 3 versions makes a decision very difficult.

Just about every business offers specials from time to time and is good marketing imho, but it's your business.

Anyway, i am still on the fence about possibly buying it, but will likely try the free script in #20 above first.

is there a link that compares the features of each of the 3 versions...from the 4 sentences you sent, it is very hazy.

a) free

b) $39

c) $69

For one last time, you can read all features and explanation of every options in this page. I explained exactly what Fidelizer does.

About Fidelizer | Fidelizer

If you think 39.95 is too expensive then don't buy it. 69.95 is right for its performance and value. It didn't receive 6moons realization award just for the show.

If you want to just disable services, use cad script and free Fidelizer. It works as far as good free offers you can get.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Here's my take. You don't need any of these software offers for optimization of Windows 10. They don't accomplish anything more than what you can do on your own. Plus you have more control over what you want to use for a media player and how best to optimize around it. Might entail a small learning curve, but you will be more prepared to handle future optimization endeavors.

Can you write software to increase audio thread priority in API level?

Regards,

Keetakawee

In my case the free version makes a noticeable difference/improvement.

Blacker background and a more organic - physical instrument sound!

I am considering of buying the pro even my laptop PC is not my main system!

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

Cables: Vovox, DIY, Furutech. 

Portable sources: iPad, DELL Laptop with JRiver MC26

That assumes extensive education and theory training on the part of the OP. It's sad when CA individuals forget they aren't the yardstick that most of us use.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

I know that you said "free" but I figure you always get what you pay for :-)

When I was using USB in my chain I found that Audiophile Optimizer made a huge difference and was worth every penny(dollar) for the improvements it gave. You can scour the Internet for bits and tweaks but will not be able to approach the informed performance gains that the author of AO has developed over several years of testing and development. It is not a small learning curve for most.

I am using AOIP now and find that PC tweaks are far less necessary(if at all) but still run AO "just in case".

Just my three cents(allowing for inflation)...

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

Can you write software to increase audio thread priority in API level?

Regards,

Keetakawee

Don't need to. But you can assign a core for just your audio player.

I see you didn't answer the question directly about how your software optimizes audio. Probably better to keep it mysterious, because if folks new exactly what it does, they could just do it themselves.

That assumes extensive education and theory training on the part of the OP. It's sad when CA individuals forget they aren't the yardstick that most of us use.

What's sad is when folks here on CA make it sound harder and mysterious than it is.

Don't need to. But you can assign a core for just your audio player.

I see you didn't answer the question directly about how your software optimizes audio. Probably better to keep it mysterious, because if folks new exactly what it does, they could just do it themselves.

Since free version of Fidelizer already has that feature to boot, I don't see the point to explain to people who think they're already capable of doing things themselves without it. I already explained in the 'About Fidelizer' so feel free to read it there.

Regards,

Keetakawee

For one last time, you can read all features and explanation of every options in this page. I explained exactly what Fidelizer does.

About Fidelizer | Fidelizer

If you think 39.95 is too expensive then don't buy it. 69.95 is right for its performance and value. It didn't receive 6moons realization award just for the show.

If you want to just disable services, use cad script and free Fidelizer. It works as far as good free offers you can get.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Not trying to be difficult, but i already looked at that page, and i don't see anything there that compares the 3 versions and their feature set, nor did i get a response if there was a video that demonstrates it?

Not trying to be difficult, but i already looked at that page, and i don't see anything there that compares the 3 versions and their feature set, nor did i get a response if there was a video that demonstrates it?

OK. I rewrote product's description in Fidelizer Upgrade Program.

Fidelizer Upgrade Program | Fidelizer

You should see better how Plus can do more than free version and how Pro can do more than Plus version.

Regards,

Keetakawee

I'd like to inform you guys that I started discount offer from 1600th purchase campaign here.

Fidelizer Upgrade Program – 1600th purchase offer returns | Fidelizer

Plus is now $34.95 and Pro is $59.95. It'll last until 1st October 2016.

Regards,

Keetakawee