IGNORED

Who are You Going to See?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Milt99 said:

You and 80,000 of your closest friends :)

Long time out here too, Weezer & The Pixies in August.

7th row center. Take that Ted!

I've never spent nearly this much on tickets before and hope I never do again.

I’m going to drive to MT after the Seattle shows to see them and a football stadium as well. 

Good stuff. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 hours ago, Milt99 said:

I'd say very cool stuff especially that time of year.

I take it you're a big Pearl Jam fan.

I don't know where you reside, Chris, but I've lived in Seattle & thereabouts and was fortunate to be young enough to part take

in the Seattle music scene including the late 80's\early 90's and see all of the bands that made it big & didn't make it big in

the clubs and smaller places like The Moore\Paramount Theaters. Good times.

Been a long time since I've seen Pearl Jam live, 1993, but they put on as good a live show as you'll see, imo.

I can't take the large venues however.

I'm jealous. 

Been a Pearl Jam fan since 1991 when I first heard 10. They've been my favorite band ever since. I was a sophomore in high school and got deep into Seattle music and all the offshoots. 

I've seen them numerous times including at Wrigley Field and Fenway Park. I can't wait to see them in Seattle and MT. They don't come here to Minneapolis often, so it's always fun to make an event out of going to see them somewhere. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
4 minutes ago, Johnseye said:

Saw King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard at the Salt Shed. Amazing show. 

Saw Springsteen at Wrigley

Saw Nathaniel Rateliff at the Salt Shed

Went to see Shakti with John Mclaughlin and Zakir Hussain at Ravinia on Sunday. Bela Fleck opened. 

Tonight is Pearl Jam at the United Center. @The Computer Audiophile, how were the Minn shows and are you attending Chicago?

Am still contemplating Farm Aid and Phish. Will see Widespread Panic in Milwaukee. Going to Peter Gabriel and My Morning Jacket. 

Not to mention all the Dead shows I saw to start off the sumer it's been a concert filled one. Had to skip the Pitchfork fest cause of concert fatigue. 

Article coming tomorrow about the MN shows. 

Had an invite to the Chicago shows, but I wouldn’t miss my daughter’s first day of school for anything. 

• 5 months later...