IGNORED

Please Help me before i go crazy lol

FWIW, a friend of mine had a situation where the sound of his system would intermittently cut out and then come back. His troubleshooting isolated the preamp as the source of the problem, or so he thought. He bought another preamp only to find that it exhibited the same behaviour. At wits end, he had an electrician check out the wiring of his house. The electrician found that the external wire feeding his house had been installed so that it was intermittently contacting some nearby metal. Rerouting the wire solved the problem. I'm not suggesting that you have the same problem. Only that the source of the problem may not lie with your equipment.

Well Guys the problem is fixed i went out bought a brand new receiver to test and now everything works 100 percent fine unbelievable right lol.

Well Guys the problem is fixed i went out bought a brand new receiver to test and now everything works 100 percent fine unbelievable right lol.
Congratulations! Glad to hear you found a solution before going crazy. :)

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

Great to hear this story has a happy ending.

May the noisy gremlins leave you be for a good while yet [emoji219]

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

What did you end up getting? Is its chassis grounded? The Marantz chassis is not. Could be relevant.