IGNORED

Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

tcmods

Hi Tim,

I installed hide me vpn. It keeps my internet disconnecting and finally decided to uninstall it. After this, when I click next button during playback of the songs, it pauses some times during song playback. Do I need to do any thing like DNS flush or any thing to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Srikar

Hi,

Moode 2.6 2016-08-28 update available.

READ CAREFULLY

Installing this update package followed by manually updating the kernel to 4.4.19 via the rpi-update command below will effectivly upgrade Moode 2.6 to Moode 2.7. If the updated kernel is not installed then NO SUPPORT will be provided!

sudo rpi-update 818a860cf690d64c62d3227ad9c36d5867a671c2

sudo reboot

sudo rm -rf /boot.bak

sudo rm -rf /lib/modules.bak

sudo rm -rf /lib/modules/4.4.8+

sudo rm -rf /lib/modules/4.4.8-v7+

The update package can take several minutes to complete due to components that are downloaded and installed from Jessie repo. After pressing INSTALL, if the message "Software update complete, Reboot required" appears immediately, just ignore it and wait several minutes. There is bug in Worker that prevents System config screen from auto-waiting before displaying the completion message. The bug is fixed in this update.

The update process can be monitored by ssh TOP to determine when its ok to reboot. Look for apt-get and mandb running. When they are both finished and no longer appear in list, its safe to reboot.

1) One of the updates installs HTML files that revert the knob colors to Emerald. Use Customize to set another color, then back to your favorite color, then refresh.

2) The wonderful Crossfeed DSP plugin is included in this update and there is a config change to enable Airplay over AP mode. IMPORTANT: To establish Crossfeed/MPD outputs and Airplay over AP mode its necessary to perform the steps below after reboot.

a) MPD config, APPLY

b) System config, set Crossfeed DSP to 725 Hz 4.5 dB then set it back to disabled.

c) The config can be verified by running the cmd below from ssh session

pi@moode:~ $ mpc outputs

Output 1 (ALSA default) is enabled

Output 2 (ALSA crossfeed) is disabled

pi@moode:~ $

d) Network config, APPLY

e) This will update the configuration for Airplay over AP mode

3) Several configuration changes are included that provide improved support for loading large collections into the Library panel.

4) New commercial-free, listener-supported radio stations and support for exciting new I2S audio devices are included in this update, and a new universal rotary encoder driver that updates Moode volume knob and supports both hardware and software volume.

Finally, it's always a good idea to BACKUP the SD Card before installing updates :-)

Enjoy!

Regards,

Tim

Package contents

-- New Features

NEW: In-place software updater

NEW: Crossfeed DSP for headphone listening

NEW: Support Meridian Explorer 2 and MQA

NEW: Cache PHP session data using memcache

NEW: Restart.sh script for reboot/poweroff

NEW: Setting to turn off Pi-3 WiFi/BT adapter

NEW: Sys config settings for kbd and layout

NEW: Universal rotary encoder driver

-- Media

NEW: AddictedToRadio - Quiet Storm

NEW: Buddah Radio

NEW: Positivly Baroque

NEW: Radio FM4

NEW: Audiophile Lounge

NEW: Audiophile Rock-Blues

UPD: Zen FM stream link to mp3

UPD: Audiophile Baroque stream link

UPD: Audiophile Classical stream link

UPD: Audiophile Jazz stream link

UPD: The Jazz Groove stream link

-- Audio devices (i2s)

NEW: Dion Audio LOCO

NEW: IQaudIO Digi+

NEW: JustBoom DAC HAT(Zero)

NEW: JustBoom AMP HAT(Zero)

NEW: JustBoom Digi HAT(Zero)

NEW: Mamboberry LS DAC+

NEW: Red Rocks Audio DigiDAC1

-- Updates

UPD: Bump to MPD version 0.19.19

UPD: Bump to Linux kernel 4.4.19 (manually via rpi-update)

UPD: Improved watchdog monitoring

UPD: Change MPD socket connection to use debugLog()

UPD: Clean up wording on Net config and Restart screens

UPD: Add 32/176.4, 32/352.8 sample rates to SoX list

UPD: Bump NGINX fastcgi_read_timeout

UPD: Use UNIX socket for PHP/NGINX interprocess comms

UPD: Add update package date to Moode log and About

UPD: Clean up wording on MPD config screen

UPD: Add capability to install test updates

UPD: Add MPD outputs to Moode startup log

UPD: Add "no setup" to resp check in parseHwParams

UPD: Breakout airplay volume array for debug log

UPD: Bump PHP FPM max_execution_time to 180 secs

UPD: Get ALSA mixer name dynamically

UPD: Add vol.php to command/index.php

UPD: Add hover help to coverart links

UPD: Bump wait time for eth0 check during startup

UPD: Add mpd state to currentsong.txt

UPD: Add ext3 file system to udisks-glue config

UPD: Leave volume knob enabled when rotary encoder

UPD: Clean up some syntax

UPD: Add Generic-1 I2S (hifiberry-dac)

UPD: Add Generic-2 I2S (rpi-dac)

UPD: Contribs

-- Bug fixes

FIX: Remove circular symlinks in /mnt for NAS and SDCARD

FIX: Playback panel toolbar not visible on iPad Mini

FIX: DHCP addr being assigned when eth0 set to static addr

FIX: Fail to get cover art embedded in AIFF format

FIX: Wrong encodedAT rate displayed for UPnP files

FIX: Wrong indextpl.html cp file in 2016-07-10 update

FIX: Audioinfo volume "disabled" not being displayed

FIX: ALSA mixer names with embedded spaces not parsed

FIX: Airplay not working over AP mode

moode-logotypes-v2.png

Hi,

Moode Audio Player release 2.7 is available for download at moodeaudio.org :-)

This release includes a new in-place software updater, Crossfeed DSP for headphone listening, support for Meridian Explorer 2 and MQA format, a universal rotary encoder driver that updates Moode volume knob and supports both hardware and software volume, some really great commercial-free, listener-supported radio stations, support for exciting new I2S audio devices, and numerous important updates and bug fixes.

Please read the attached Release Notes and view the Setup Guide at moodeaudio.org for more information.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Tim Curtis

======================

2.7 Release 2016-08-28

======================

New features

- NEW: In-place software updater

- NEW: Crossfeed DSP for headphone listening

- NEW: Support Meridian Explorer 2 and MQA

- NEW: Cache PHP session data using memcache

- NEW: Restart.sh script for reboot/poweroff

- NEW: Setting to turn off Pi-3 WiFi/BT adapter

- NEW: Sys config settings for kbd and layout

- NEW: Universal rotary encoder driver

Media

- NEW: AddictedToRadio - Quiet Storm

- NEW: Buddah Radio

- NEW: Positivly Baroque

- NEW: Radio FM4

- NEW: Audiophile Lounge

- NEW: Audiophile Rock-Blues

- UPD: Zen FM stream link to mp3

- UPD: Audiophile Baroque stream link

- UPD: Audiophile Classical stream link

- UPD: Audiophile Jazz stream link

- UPD: The Jazz Groove stream link

Audio devices (i2s)

- NEW: Dion Audio LOCO

- NEW: IQaudIO Digi+

- NEW: JustBoom DAC HAT(Zero)

- NEW: JustBoom AMP HAT(Zero)

- NEW: JustBoom Digi HAT(Zero)

- NEW: Mamboberry LS DAC+

- NEW: Red Rocks Audio DigiDAC1

Updates

- UPD: Bump to MPD version 0.19.19

- UPD: Bump to Linux kernel 4.4.19

- UPD: Improved watchdog monitoring

- UPD: Change MPD socket connection to use debugLog()

- UPD: Clean up wording on Net config and Restart screens

- UPD: Add 32/176.4, 32/352.8 sample rates to SoX list

- UPD: Bump NGINX fastcgi_read_timeout

- UPD: Use UNIX socket for PHP/NGINX interprocess comms

- UPD: Add update package date to Moode log and About

- UPD: Clean up wording on MPD config screen

- UPD: Add capability to install test updates

- UPD: Add MPD outputs to Moode startup log

- UPD: Add "no setup" to resp check in parseHwParams

- UPD: Breakout airplay volume array for debug log

- UPD: Bump PHP FPM max_execution_time to 180 secs

- UPD: Get ALSA mixer name dynamically

- UPD: Add vol.php to command/index.php

- UPD: Add hover help to coverart links

- UPD: Bump wait time for eth0 check during startup

- UPD: Add mpd state to currentsong.txt

- UPD: Add ext3 file system to udisks-glue config

- UPD: Leave volume knob enabled when rotary encoder

- UPD: Clean up some syntax

- UPD: Add Generic-1 I2S (hifiberry-dac)

- UPD: Add Generic-2 I2S (rpi-dac)

- UPD: Contribs

Bug fixes

- FIX: Remove circular symlinks for SDCARD and NAS

- FIX: Playback panel toolbar not visible on iPad Mini

- FIX: DHCP addr being assigned when eth0 set to static addr

- FIX: Fail to get cover art embedded in AIFF format

- FIX: Wrong encodedAT rate displayed for UPnP files

- FIX: Null printed in Moode log for USB sources

- FIX: Wrong indextpl.html cp file in 2016-07-10 update

- FIX: Audioinfo volume "disabled" not being displayed

- FIX: ALSA mixer names with embedded spaces not parsed

- FIX: Airplay not working over AP mode

player-r27-1.png

Hi Tim

Excellent Work, Thanks a lot.

I'm trying to add the following radio station in the list and so far this the radio is not working..

RFI Afrique

http://rfi-afrique-64k.scdn.arkena.com/rfiafrique.mp3

The link work elsewhere,, but not in Moode Player

Thx in advance for your help.

Thx

Hi,

I just tested the link and it works ok for me. Its French language.

-Tim

Hi,

I just tested the link and it works ok for me. Its French language.

-Tim

Hello Tim

yes, it is a french radio..

But I must be doing something wrong as It is not working for me..

Do I need to reboot the system after adding the link?

THx

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the new version. It sounds really nice as usual!

I'm having an issue with the resampling setting though. I have a USB to Coax bridge device (Audiophilleo) with a 96KHz max sampling rate limitation. I would like to bitstream everything up to (and including) 96KHz but down-sample higher sample rates to 96KHz or lower.

Currently if I disable sample rate option I'm not able to play anything higher than 96KHz. On the other hand, if I set the resample rate to 24/96 everything is resampled to this value regardless of the original values (so not bitperfect).

Is there a way to address this scenario?

Cheers

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the new version. It sounds really nice as usual!

I'm having an issue with the resampling setting though. I have a USB to Coax bridge device (Audiophilleo) with a 96KHz max sampling rate limitation. I would like to bitstream everything up to (and including) 96KHz but down-sample higher sample rates to 96KHz or lower.

Currently if I disable sample rate option I'm not able to play anything higher than 96KHz. On the other hand, if I set the resample rate to 24/96 everything is resampled to this value regardless of the original values (so not bitperfect).

Is there a way to address this scenario?

Cheers

Hi,

I've had auto-resampling on my TODO list but every time I take a look at it I end up thinking that while it could be done, the end result is not elegant.

The reason is that MPD must be restarted whenever the sample rate setting is changed or resampling disabled. This would result in a noticeable gap in playback when transitioning from a non-resampled track to one that triggers auto-resampling. There also may be some delay in starting playback since the "encoded-at" rate has to be extracted from each track and checked to determine whether to enable/disable resampling.

Thoughts?

-Tim

Hi,

I've had auto-resampling on my TODO list but every time I take a look at it I end up thinking that while it could be done, the end result is not elegant.

The reason is that MPD must be restarted whenever the sample rate setting is changed or resampling disabled. This would result in a noticeable gap in playback when transitioning from a non-resampled track to one that triggers auto-resampling. There also may be some delay in starting playback since the "encoded-at" rate has to be extracted from each track and checked to determine whether to enable/disable resampling.

Thoughts?

-Tim

OK, thanks, I understand. I will stick to the bit-perfect playback for the time being. Majority of my audio collection are of 44.1 anyway.

My experience.

Between yesterday and today Amazon delivered a Raspberry Pi 3, two micro SD cards (sandisk class 10 UHS-I, 8GB), a Black OneNineDesign case, and a 5V 2.5A charger (and also a DLINK DGS-105 unmanaged desktop gigabit switch).

It took me just a few minutes to download both NOOBS 1.9.2 and moOde 2.7 and prepare two cards with the SD consortium formatter. For NOOBS I just dragged the files to the formatted card. For moOde I used the "dd" command (careful!) to write the image on the card from the terminal on my mac laptop.

As expected NOOBS worked like charm, I attached an old apple keyboard (from an old, dead, bondi blue iMac) and mouse, connected to my LG TV. Since my son (6yo) already uses SCRATCH lite on the iPad to learn programming, it was a delight to see that NOOBS includes full SCRATCH, so I have decided to buy a second Raspberry Pi 3 to let him program - and free the iPad which I often use to read scores, play them at the piano - and since a Raspberry Pi costs less than an iPad... but I am digressing.

moOde was a fantastic surprise. Following the concise set up guide on the moOde site, I was up and running in just a few minutes. I have a Gustard X20U DAC, which is officially not supported, but the Gustard U12 USB receiver is in the list and it uses the same XMOS U8 chip as the amanero board of the X20U. In any case, I left it as "generic USB device". Everything worked the first time I tried it. Just follow the steps carefully and I believe nothing can go wrong.

I played PCM from 16/44.1 to DXD, as ALAC, FLAC or uncompressed, mp3s and AACs, and also some DSD files (DSD64 and DSD128). All worked immediately. I haven't tried DSD256, also I am using DoP, I haven't tried to enable direct DSD (I am not sure whether MPD and ALSA on moOde 2.7 support that, but until I do not have DSD256 files, I do not see the point in changing things unless I start collecting them.

Soundwise, it is better than Audirvana from my mac laptop, using the same 4.5 m UGREEN USB cable (nothing "audiophile"). For instance, listening to my DSD rip of Beethoven's op 59 quartets (Tokyo String Quartet, Harmonia Mundi USA - the op 59 is among the quartets recorded, edited, and mastered in DSD), the pizzicatos are sharper, the decays of the strings are more musical and have less artefacts, the soundstage slightly deeper. Very small differences, but they are there, and I was perfectly satisfied with the sound before, but it is so comfortable.

I only have two problems:

1. Gapless does not work great, there is a soft pop between tracks. How can I solve it? I had the same with DSD on Audirvana.

2. I dug out an old Nexus 7 tablet, and I would like to use it to control the moOde web interface. However, typing "moode" o "moode.local" does not work - I have to direct the browser to the IP address, and for instance on diyaudio people mention that there is a simple workaround, but today I feel a bit dumb - the mix of excitement and heat is preventing me from figuring that out (unless it consists in just using the IP address, that is)

Roberto

My experience.

Between yesterday and today Amazon delivered a Raspberry Pi 3, two micro SD cards (sandisk class 10 UHS-I, 8GB), a Black OneNineDesign case, and a 5V 2.5A charger (and also a DLINK DGS-105 unmanaged desktop gigabit switch).

It took me just a few minutes to download both NOOBS 1.9.2 and moOde 2.7 and prepare two cards with the SD consortium formatter. For NOOBS I just dragged the files to the formatted card. For moOde I used the "dd" command (careful!) to write the image on the card from the terminal on my mac laptop.

As expected NOOBS worked like charm, I attached an old apple keyboard (from an old, dead, bondi blue iMac) and mouse, connected to my LG TV. Since my son (6yo) already uses SCRATCH lite on the iPad to learn programming, it was a delight to see that NOOBS includes full SCRATCH, so I have decided to buy a second Raspberry Pi 3 to let him program - and free the iPad which I often use to read scores, play them at the piano - and since a Raspberry Pi costs less than an iPad... but I am digressing.

moOde was a fantastic surprise. Following the concise set up guide on the moOde site, I was up and running in just a few minutes. I have a Gustard X20U DAC, which is officially not supported, but the Gustard U12 USB receiver is in the list and it uses the same XMOS U8 chip as the amanero board of the X20U. In any case, I left it as "generic USB device". Everything worked the first time I tried it. Just follow the steps carefully and I believe nothing can go wrong.

I played PCM from 16/44.1 to DXD, as ALAC, FLAC or uncompressed, mp3s and AACs, and also some DSD files (DSD64 and DSD128). All worked immediately. I haven't tried DSD256, also I am using DoP, I haven't tried to enable direct DSD (I am not sure whether MPD and ALSA on moOde 2.7 support that, but until I do not have DSD256 files, I do not see the point in changing things unless I start collecting them.

Soundwise, it is better than Audirvana from my mac laptop, using the same 4.5 m UGREEN USB cable (nothing "audiophile"). For instance, listening to my DSD rip of Beethoven's op 59 quartets (Tokyo String Quartet, Harmonia Mundi USA - the op 59 is among the quartets recorded, edited, and mastered in DSD), the pizzicatos are sharper, the decays of the strings are more musical and have less artefacts, the soundstage slightly deeper. Very small differences, but they are there, and I was perfectly satisfied with the sound before, but it is so comfortable.

I only have two problems:

1. Gapless does not work great, there is a soft pop between tracks. How can I solve it? I had the same with DSD on Audirvana.

2. I dug out an old Nexus 7 tablet, and I would like to use it to control the moOde web interface. However, typing "moode" o "moode.local" does not work - I have to direct the browser to the IP address, and for instance on diyaudio people mention that there is a simple workaround, but today I feel a bit dumb - the mix of excitement and heat is preventing me from figuring that out (unless it consists in just using the IP address, that is)

Roberto

Hi,

Thanks for the nice compliment! Much appreciated :-)

1) DSD (DoP) glitch when track skip is due to issue in MPD

https://bugs.musicpd.org/view.php?id=4320

2) Many Android OS don't support multicast mDNS and thus not able to resolve .local domain. If your network (Router) does not have dynamic DNS whereby its DHCP server automatically adds the host name associated with the assigned IP address to the home DNS zone then host name "moode" won't resolve and the only fallback is IP address.

-Tim

I am experiencing an annoying performance problem. I have a disc with about 25K tracks (18K mp3/aac files, a few thousand lossless more, a mix of DSD, FLAC, ALAC). It is taking ages to load it. In fact, after half a hour it is still showing the "updating" with the two spinning arrows in a circle...

Is there a way to speed up this OR to exclude somehow some directories from being scanned?

Roberto

I am experiencing an annoying performance problem. I have a disc with about 25K tracks (18K mp3/aac files, a few thousand lossless more, a mix of DSD, FLAC, ALAC). It is taking ages to load it. In fact, after half a hour it is still showing the "updating" with the two spinning arrows in a circle...

Is there a way to speed up this OR to exclude somehow some directories from being scanned?

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Very odd. I just tested with a 1TB USB hard drive that has 18,000 tracks in mixed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, MP3, DSF, etc). The drive is connected to Pi-3B.

MPD index time: 6 mins

Library panel initial load: 7 secs

Library panel load: 3 secs

Sometimes the spinner does not clear during MPD DB update. Usually a page refresh clears it. You can always verify indexing has completed by drilling into the Browse panel and scrolling to last folder in the list, or if your disk has an activity LED then just wait for it to stop flashing.

MPD will ignore files during indexing if there is file named .mpdignore in the containing folder.

-Tim

Hi Roberto,

Very odd. I just tested with a 1TB USB hard drive that has 18,000 tracks in mixed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, MP3, DSF, etc). The drive is connected to Pi-3B.

MPD index time: 6 mins

Library panel initial load: 7 secs

Library panel load: 3 secs

Sometimes the spinner does not clear during MPD DB update. Usually a page refresh clears it. You can always verify indexing has completed by drilling into the Browse panel and scrolling to last folder in the list, or if your disk has an activity LED then just wait for it to stop flashing.

MPD will ignore files during indexing if there is file named .mpdignore in the containing folder.

Then this is really weird. My situation is: a 4TB USB drive, NTFS formatted, with those 29K tracks (not 25K, that was a typo). The drive is also directly commented to a Pi-3B.

I was able to check the contents of the library after about 40 minutes, and it did about 13K tracks, after one hour 18K. The next morning the tagging was complete.

The spinner was always there. It stopped spinning only after it was really finished. it just hang a lot on the directory with the lossy files. The other, smaller dirs, where scanned in a very short time.

If there is any log I can send you, just tell me where it is :)

Roberto

Then this is really weird. My situation is: a 4TB USB drive, NTFS formatted, with those 29K tracks (not 25K, that was a typo). The drive is also directly commented to a Pi-3B.

I was able to check the contents of the library after about 40 minutes, and it did about 13K tracks, after one hour 18K. The next morning the tagging was complete.

The spinner was always there. It stopped spinning only after it was really finished. it just hang a lot on the directory with the lossy files. The other, smaller dirs, where scanned in a very short time.

If there is any log I can send you, just tell me where it is :)

Roberto

Ok, it was my mistake. I was constantly monitoring the behaviour via "tail -f /var/log/mpd/mpd.log" and could determine precisely what cause the problems. I had two whole folders which were full of corrupted music files, and ffmpeg was spending an inordinate amount of time trying to parse them, for some reason up to 20 seconds. These files would also not play, BTW, but I still had them since time immemorial.

Removed them, Everything is completed in less than 25 minutes (there is about 1TB of large DSF files and several since disc FLAC files with a cue file, which also take a bit longer than split files). Also, issuing the command to update the database with no changes takes no longer than 2 minutes, so I am sure I can add stuff gradually without spending most of my time just staring at the spinning arrows.

Roberto

Ok, it was my mistake. I was constantly monitoring the behaviour via "tail -f /var/log/mpd/mpd.log" and could determine precisely what cause the problems. I had two whole folders which were full of corrupted music files, and ffmpeg was spending an inordinate amount of time trying to parse them, for some reason up to 20 seconds. These files would also not play, BTW, but I still had them since time immemorial.

Removed them, Everything is completed in less than 25 minutes (there is about 1TB of large DSF files and several since disc FLAC files with a cue file, which also take a bit longer than split files). Also, issuing the command to update the database with no changes takes no longer than 2 minutes, so I am sure I can add stuff gradually without spending most of my time just staring at the spinning arrows.

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Glad u were able to get that issue sorted :-)

-Tim

Thank you for the great software.

I have a (minor) issue, still present in this release: when streaming from my phone via airplay to the Moode player, I have to change the volume a bit to un-mute the DAC card.

The player has not this issue when using the web interface to play musing from my NAS.

It's probably very specific to my DAC (IQAudio Dac+), how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Thank you for the great software.

I have a (minor) issue, still present in this release: when streaming from my phone via airplay to the Moode player, I have to change the volume a bit to un-mute the DAC card.

The player has not this issue when using the web interface to play musing from my NAS.

It's probably very specific to my DAC (IQAudio Dac+), how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Hi Gregory,

I have same DAC and no issues with Airplay from IOS devices.

Airplay volume is always set by the sender. The Airplay sending device sends volume commands to the Airplay receiver. Below are code comments.

-Tim

// The volume is sent as a string --

// "airplay_volume,volume,lowest_volume,highest_volume",

// where "volume", "lowest_volume" and "highest_volume" are given in dB.

// "airplay_volume" is what's sent by the source (e.g. iTunes) to the receiver,

// and is from 0.00 down to -30.00, with -144.00 meaning "mute". This is

// linear on the volume control slider of iTunes or iOS AirPlay

Below are steps to troubleshoot and verify that Airplay receiver successfully starts and is receiving volume commands from IOS sender.

1) System config

a) Turn on Airplay receiver

b) Turn on Airplay metadata

c) Clear system logs

d) Turn on Debug logging

2) Reboot

3) Send an Airplay stream to Moode from IOS and adjust the volume up and down a few times using the physical buttons on iPad.

4) ssh pi@moode (pwd=raspberry)

5) cat /var/log/moode.log

There should be entries like the ones below. The first Volume= entry is the initial volume setting sent by Airplay on my iPhone when I started playback from Apple Music. The other volume entries are from clicking the physical up button twice followed by the down button twice.

20160905 164834 engine-sps: Fget waiting for pipe data...

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Volume=(-20.62,-48.28,-103.00,0.00)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Imageurl=(images/default-cover.jpg)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Imagelen=(0)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Imagetype=(png)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Imagetype_raw=()

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Album=(Sweets (Remastered))

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Artist=(Harry Edison & Buck Clayton)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Genre=(***)

20160905 164835 engine-sps: Title=(Hollering At the Watkins).

20160905 164843 engine-sps: Fget waiting for pipe data...

20160905 165002 engine-sps: Volume=(-18.75,-42.49,-103.00,0.00)

20160905 165004 engine-sps: Volume=(-16.88,-36.69,-103.00,0.00)

20160905 165005 engine-sps: Volume=(-18.75,-42.49,-103.00,0.00)

20160905 165006 engine-sps: Volume=(-20.62,-48.28,-103.00,0.00)