Belated Spring cleaning. Send me PM if interested or if you want details on any of these items for sale. I'm in the SF Bay Area.

Metric Halo LIO-8

NAD C390DD direct digital integrated amplifier with analog and phono input module

Auraliti PK-90 with SOtM USB to S/PDIF converter

Phonic PAA2 Handheld Audio Analyzer

TC Electronic Konnekt 8 24Bit/192kHz Firewire Audio Interface

Well Tempered Amadeus turntable (I may also part with my almost-new Dynavector XX-2 cart)

Dunlavy SC-III.A speakers (the last iteration of the Cantata), like new, cherry

Doge 8 tube preamplifier with MM/MC phono stages

Rega RS-5 3-way floorstanding speakers

Mac Mini 5,1 [i5, 2.3 GHz, 8GB, Mavericks] w/ Roon -> Ethernet -> TP Link fiber conversion segment -> microRendu w/ LPS-1 -> Schiit Yggdrasil

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Belated Spring cleaning. Send me PM if interested or if you want details on any of these items for sale. I'm in the SF Bay Area.

Auraliti PK-90 with SOtM USB to S/PDIF converter

Dan, I am interested in the Auraliti - how much are you asking, will you sell it without th sotm, and which psu do you have for it?

Oh, and why are you selling it? I would use it instead of a smallgreencomputing micro vortexbox, so I woue be ready to play dsd files. I want something I can run headless, feed from a direct-connected hard drive, and that sounds really good.

Let me know what you think.

Best,

Mark

"Verbal contracts aren't worth the paper they're printed on." Famous Hollywood Mogul

Updating this ad, following Mark's comment above. Sorry for being tardy in doing this.

Metric Halo LIO-8 SOLD

NAD C390DD direct digital integrated amplifier with analog and phono input module SOLD

Auraliti PK-90 with SOtM USB to S/PDIF converter SOLD

Phonic PAA2 Handheld Audio Analyzer AVAILABLE

TC Electronic Konnekt 8 24Bit/192kHz Firewire Audio Interface AVAILABLE

Well Tempered Amadeus turntable (I may also part with my almost-new Dynavector XX-2 cart) AVAILABLE

Dunlavy SC-III.A speakers (the last iteration of the Cantata), like new, cherry AVAILABLE

Doge 8 tube preamplifier with MM/MC phono stages NO LONGER FOR SALE

Rega RS-5 3-way floorstanding speakers SOLD

ADDED: THESE ITEMS ARE POTENTIALLY FOR SALE

Chord QuteHD (black)

iFi iUSBPower

Teddy Pardo PS for Chord

Paul Hynes PS for Chord

Benchmark DAC2 HGC (black)

Bent Audio Tap-X autoformer passive w/ remote (silver)

Shunyata Ziton Cobra power cord, 15a

Revel M106 (black)

Mac Mini 5,1 [i5, 2.3 GHz, 8GB, Mavericks] w/ Roon -> Ethernet -> TP Link fiber conversion segment -> microRendu w/ LPS-1 -> Schiit Yggdrasil

• 1 month later...

Please email or pm price for HGC?

Dedicated 20A>>MacBook PRO Core i7>Decibel>Metric Halo LIO8(firewire) or Exasound e28(usb)>RedCo Mogami Multi Channel Snake Balanced Interconnect Cables via DB25 Neutrik Balanced Connectors 3 pin Male XLR-Blk/Gold or BJC RCA Cables

Dedicated 20A>>Dual APC LineVoltageRegulators 1200Wx2>>McCormack DNA 1 DLX mono blocks>Mogami W3104 bi-wire>Aerial 10T v2 Mounted to SoundAnchor Stands+Spikes

Separate 20A>>Dual HSU Research 10 inch Subwoofers

• 2 weeks later...

The Bent and Paul Hynes supply are now sold. Still have:

Teddy Pardo PS (asking $250)

Benchmark HGC (asking $1425)

Chord QuteHD ($800)

Well-Tempered Amadeus ($1350)

Dunlavy SC-III.A ($1500)