IGNORED

DSP Room Correction and Pearl Jam: Stunning Improvements

Suddenly, it is as if the clouds have parted, then sun shown through, and angels have begun to sing from a greatly expanded soundstage with tighter bass, more articulate midrange, and trouble-free treble. It's nothing as it seems.

Oh, if only we had a dedicated forum in which to wax poetically.

BTW, Oct 15, coming to a DSP-enabled computer playback device near you:

0710140836boltbanner_redfinala.jpg

Wow, it enables you to hear 3 months into the future. Now that's what I call transparency. What software are you using? I'm guessing it uses a progressive phase shifting algorithm which generates a fold in the space-time continuum.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

- Einstein

What other types of Cathedrals of Sound are there?

High end cathedrals of sound?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Suddenly, it is as if the clouds have parted, then sun shown through, and angels have begun to sing from a greatly expanded soundstage with tighter bass, more articulate midrange, and trouble-free treble. It's nothing as it seems.

Oh, if only we had a dedicated forum in which to wax poetically.

BTW, Oct 15, coming to a DSP-enabled computer playback device near you:

0710140836boltbanner_redfinala.jpg

I love the post. It would've caught my attention earlier if I wasn't at the Pearl Jam concert in Chicago at Wrigley Field Friday!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I asked Chris if he would create the DSP forum in a private message earlier today. His reply began with:

"What else can I say other than consider it done."

So thanks to Chris for honoring our request. And to all of you who replied and voted showing interest.

He says it will be a few days and he will try and populate with existing related threads when it is opened.

So Hooray, there will be a DSP for speaker and room correction forum.

Thanks to all of you and Chris once again.

Then we can get down to brass tacks about this Pearl Jam thing. :)

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.