IGNORED

eclassical Christmas sale

On 12/1/2019 at 5:22 AM, Musicophile said:

And we are back on:

https://www.eclassical.com/pages/christmas19.html

Today the only album I know here is the Brautigam Mozart, which is enjoyable (although I have a slight preference for Bezuidenhout in these concertos). 

Yes, I really love these eClassical sales. I bought the Brautigam yesterday, but be warned - I ran into a glitch where the order didn't get attached to my account. I am still awaiting a response from support (after 48 hours) and have not heard anything. Troubling if this becomes a pattern with them.

Perhaps @bissie can help get this resolved?

5 hours ago, George Olvik said:

Dear @austinpop  this is George from eClassical. I can't see that we have an email from you about this. But not sure who you are in our store :) . Can you send it again to [email protected] 

We take pride in answering all our emails personally and we do it within 24h for the most.

Hi George,

I see from my emails overnight you found me in your system and took care of this.  Thanks very much for your prompt attention!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bobfa said:

I love "new to me"  music at 50% off.  Thank you all for the recommendations! 

Bob,

You're welcome. The eClassical Christmas sale from Dec 1 to 24 is an annual tradition, and one I look forward to every year. You really can't go wrong with any of the offerings that catch your fancy. And with Qobuz now available in the US, we can preview any of the albums via listening on Qobuz, so it's zero-risk.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...