IGNORED

Seven Notes – a Maserati and Bowers & Wilkins project.

A Parnership in Sound

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Maserati and Bowers & Wilkins share a commitment to engineering excellence, technological innovation and true performance. To celebrate our joint values, we've come together to explore new ideas and share inspirations.

The partnership will produce a new high-performance car sound system, created by Bowers & Wilkins in collaboration with Maserati, and available exclusively in Maserati cars from 2013.

Seven Notes is our first joint project. Inspired by the seven distinct notes produced by all Maserati car engines, we brought together a car, a renowned music producer, and the world-famous Abbey Road Studios to meticulously record the sound of a Maserati engine, and use it to create music.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Project page: Seven Notes | A Partnership in Sound from Bowers & Wilkins and Maserati

They have two 24/44 songs for free download

Both use Masarati engine recordings as part of the songs.

NOTE "and available exclusively in Maserati cars from 2013. "

So I have to be totally irresponsible in choice of car to get B&W car sound.

A Masarati is a fuel guzzlig toy, not a car.

I love the Society of Sound, but B&W just lost my vote!

What do yoy think?

Promise Pegasus2 R6 12TB -> Thunderbolt2 ->
MacBook Pro M1 Pro -> Motu 8D -> AES/EBU ->
Main: Genelec 5 x 8260A + 2 x 8250 + 2 x 8330 + 7271A sub
Boat: Genelec 8010 + 5040 sub

Hifiman Sundara, Sennheiser PXC 550 II
Blog: “Confessions of a DigiPhile”

You could have a Jaguar instead...

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

What do yoy think?

Many cars are toys these days ... fast and slow ones - at least most of them produce more power and use less fuel (in absolute and relative terms) than they did in the past. Aston had Linn, Porsche has Burmester - and it's popular and seen as value for money. I guess both of them make something out of it, and it all comes down to enough clients have overlapping tastes.

Many cars are toys these days ... fast and slow ones - at least most of them produce more power and use less fuel (in absolute and relative terms) than they did in the past. Aston had Linn, Porsche has Burmester - and it's popular and seen as value for money. I guess both of them make something out of it, and it all comes down to enough clients have overlapping tastes.

So who's got MBL? Would love to see a couple of Radialstrahlers (Radialstrahlern?) in a convertible. :-)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

And Meridian in Range Rover / Land Rover...

And Bose in Audi :-)

Eloise

---

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

And for SEAT...

305361_291676107531232_1563181565_n.jpg

375463_291676257531217_71067239_n.jpg

391609_291676170864559_893204407_n.jpg

Eloise

---

Are those rocket launchers or ...?

...are you just happy to see me?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

What do yoy think?
well since the engines in a Maserati are made by Ferrari the Grand Turismo gets 21 HWY. Not bad for a car with 444 hp. And who buys a car or speakers based on a relationship with a business partner. A rich persons toy maybe but without proof from any owners on their reason of purchase I don't think toy or fuel guzzling fits. Wealthy and it's their business fits a little better. Regarding B&W, I would love to have a pair of the 802D's regardless of their relationship with a car company.

The Truth Is Out There