IGNORED

Shunyata Hydra 4 Power Conditioner with Shunyata Diamondback Platinum 20A Power Cable

For sale is a mint condition Shunyata Research Hydra 4 Power Conditioner that is 7 months old. INCLUDES a Shunyata Research Diamondback Platinum 20A power cable. Includes original packaging. (The Shunyata Diamondback power cable will be shipped inside the Hydra 4 box). These were purchased new for $995.00.

The price includes shipping in the US and Canada. Payment is via Paypal.

$595.00

1337538517.jpg

hydra4-02.jpg

full1638.jpg

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa
Are you getting out of the Audio Hobby mwheelerk? :D

edit, this is actually tempting, let me give this some thought.

Not at all. I just decided on a system change. It's a great until and I think a great deal especially including the Diamonback power cable with it.

Frank Zappa
For sale is a mint condition Shunyata Research Hydra 4 Power Conditioner that is 7 months old. INCLUDES a Shunyata Research Diamondback Platinum 20A power cable. Includes original packaging. (The Shunyata Diamondback power cable will be shipped inside the Hydra 4 box). These were purchased new for $995.00.

$595.00

I forgot to mention that payment is via Paypal.

Frank Zappa

$595.00

This unit has been SOLD. I did have this and the other items listed on other sites. I am still hoping to make the first sale on this new part of the forum but maybe Paul or someone else will beat me to it.

Frank Zappa
This unit has been SOLD. I did have this and the other items listed on other sites. I am still hoping to make the first sale on this new part of the forum but maybe Paul or someone else will beat me to it.

(grin) If I had dithered a bit less, you would have made the first sale here. I was an inch away from buying that puppy. :)

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

• 1 year later...