A bit of fun ...

814ZStC80ZL._SL1417_.jpg

A good example of where Telarc goes quite silly - it's all about timpani hits, and other percussion revving up, and lots of reverb - good for walloping your room with Thunderous Bangs and Big Transients... the poor ol' string section hides way back in the space, trying not to draw attention to itself ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty obvious thing to do, since I'm using a cheap DVD player to read CDs, but I just never thought about it before - how about trying an ordinary concert DVD? So,

Primary

Yep. Full, rich sound, invisible speakers, all the good stuff - in just stereo. No connection yet to a video device, obviously the current TV - down the track. But the music does enough to not need the visuals ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

Frank, you were right to share your doubts and seek advice and support from the comrades on the forum. See the answer from AI on the question you were agitated about: 

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 08.15.40.png

"Nude couple embracing" ?? Gippitee has a wild imagination ... nothing worse here than what you see on any beach these days, with string bottoms swimwear. And I note the image has now been struck out ... hmmm, didn't we have a thread on the most suggestive album covers people could dig up, ^_^.

• 7 months later...